ugofree

DeletedUser

whats going on ugo? why are you acting so crazy?

sniping IMP nobles? banning sw1ft members? dismissing members for helping others?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he just dismissed one of his members for nothing.. for protecting me.. with words

DeletedUser

This may come as a shock to you, Ironguns (whoever you are), but Ugofree and his ViRiUS clan are politically aligned on a friendly basis with IMP and SWIFT.

DeletedUser

or so you think.. i was in IMP

So what?

And so what if this even is true?

Can Ugo be blamed for looking out for his people and trying at last to get a bit of extra expansion.
The relationship between IMP and ViRiUS was never one to last long.

Ugofree is not some silly family tribe leader who believes in hugging and allying unlike all of IMP's other friends who are happy to take a back seat and let IMP run rampant throughout their lands.
No.
Thats not Ugo.

He is a conqueror and a tactician. And if he see's IMP is weak (which they are right now) and he can see a way for his tribe to expand, he will take it. And he shouldn't be blamed for that.

If anything, IMP should be blamed for expecting such an accomplished and aggressive player to keep his tribe to the rim and stay happy there.

Such is a foolish notion.

this could be @nyone?

that sort of made sense there midnight11.

if that was sarcasm you truly are an idiot.

what midnight said was 100% true and understandable. if you cant see that then kindly hit the button that says "Log Out" and never log back in.

now,

have a nice day.

*looks for a sitter*

DeletedUser

if that was sarcasm you truly are an idiot.

what midnight said was 100% true and understandable. if you cant see that then kindly hit the button that says "Log Out" and never log back in.

now,

have a nice day.

*looks for a sitter*

Are you sucking up to me because you want me to sit your account?
If so, it won't work :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ironguns - that was your own fault for not sticking to the diplomacy of the tribe you were in at the time.

If someone gets banned after being reported then they were banned for a reason. who reported them and what they were banned for is a non-issue which shouldn't be mentioned - you might want to read the rules about that.

DeletedUser

Ugofree is not some silly family tribe leader who believes in hugging and allying unlike all of IMP's other friends who are happy to take a back seat and let IMP run rampant throughout their lands.
No.
Thats not Ugo.

ViRiUS is a family tribe. .:VA:. is their academy.

I believe their name changed from ViRUS to ViRiUS when they merged (I can't remember who it was with though) and became a family tribe.

DeletedUser

Pitch Black has a point but none the less he's a great and aggressive player. I've played with him on w.43 and talked to him and he's a great guy. He's doing the right thing and what every leader should do. (Take the opportunity and expand)

DeletedUser

Pitch Black has a point but none the less he's a great and aggressive player. I've played with him on w.43 and talked to him and he's a great guy. He's doing the right thing and what every leader should do. (Take the opportunity and expand)

I never said he wasn't a great guy (it seemed as if you were implying that, but I'm not certain, so sorry if I was incorrect). I've spoke to him some, but really haven't spoke to him enough to know what kind of a person/player he really is. I just wanted to point out that he was the leader of a family tribe, contrary to what midnight said.

DeletedUser

I've spoke to him some, but really haven't spoke to him enough to know what kind of a person/player he really is.

I mailed him once and his reply was LOL :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just wanted to point out that he was the leader of a family tribe, contrary to what midnight said.

He was a family tribe leader once, when they were getting established, sure. But that was some time ago.

Now, in the here and now, he is a war tribe leader.