Uh-oh RB looks like you are winning this war!

DeletedUser

post a message by someone then from rb3 thers not been a shortage of circulars lately but none of them have mentioned dragonite

DeletedUser

Sep 06
16:28 SPQR512 has been dismissed by starslayer.

Oops...that report there is alittle bit tad wrong :lol:

Ever thought of the fact that tw tools or plus don't pick up the exact times when someone is dismissed or left.

6 mins difference makes little difference. So nice job in proving nothing but you being a complete fool. :lol:

Starslayer

Ever thought of the fact that tw tools or plus don't pick up the exact times when someone is dismissed or left.

6 mins difference makes little difference. So nice job in proving nothing but you being a complete fool. :lol:

6min makes little difference? try telling that to someone who's doing nobling...i think someone just prove himself a fool here :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

well. Here it doesnt matter. if he left on 16;28 or 16:34 what is the difference?

DeletedUser

6min makes little difference? try telling that to someone who's doing nobling...i think someone just prove himself a fool here :icon_cool:

Were not talking about nobling noob. Don't try and take it out of it's context.
Were talking about the fact that independent tools won't be spot on with the exact times when people join,leave or get kicked.

dragonite dude

For-goodness-sakes, can we please get back on topic, you lot are forever drifting off :icon_rolleyes:

So we're back on topic, which was: 'Uh-oh RB looks like you are winning this war' :icon_wink:

Well i dont like to boast, but we've cleared a few more BDAS villages today :icon_twisted:, looks like bombardment does work, and we have so many members, BDAS can't handle them all. :lol:

DeletedUser

For-goodness-sakes, can we please get back on topic, you lot are forever drifting off :icon_rolleyes:

So we're back on topic, which was: 'Uh-oh RB looks like you are winning this war' :icon_wink:

Well i dont like to boast, but we've cleared a few more BDAS villages today :icon_twisted:, looks like bombardment does work, and we have so many members, BDAS can't handle them all. :lol:

As much as I hate to admit it, I think you guys will prevail. That is unless of course BDAS manages to get one of it's close allies involved and/or they don't recruit/manipulate your stonger members as has been the case in other worlds. (not BDAS exclusively - elite tribes in general).

As I had stated before, an elite tribe is at it's most vulnerable at the beginning of a world when village count is small, defence is thin and tribe member support is a distant prospect, the next few weeks will be an interesting watch.

dragonite dude

We'll win, unless BDAS go defensive, in which case it could get interesting.

DeletedUser

As much as I hate to admit it, I think you guys will prevail. That is unless of course BDAS manages to get one of it's close allies involved and/or they don't recruit/manipulate your stonger members as has been the case in other worlds. (not BDAS exclusively - elite tribes in general).

As I had stated before, an elite tribe is at it's most vulnerable at the beginning of a world when village count is small, defence is thin and tribe member support is a distant prospect, the next few weeks will be an interesting watch.

Chaos, the only villages they have cleared are mine. Why? Because I played to offensively (I honestly didn't expect them to attack with anything more than sp/sw :lol:) ahwell, so I waited a day to see what would happen to my vills and pay the price. Now that, that is over I have called in support and I don't think they'll get anymore vills off of me.

dragonite dude

just ask Kevs about his villages...

oh and KV, you're -Kira- arent you?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

just ask Kevs about his villages...

oh and KV, you're -Kira- arent you?

Considering the fact that kevs927 has made no thread asking for support, I have no reason to ask him about the shape of his villages.

Figure it out for yourself, don't ask me.

Jones101

Considering the fact that kevs927 has made no thread asking for support, I have no reason to ask him about the shape of his villages.

Figure it out for yourself, don't ask me.

Didn't you lose your best village to RB ;\? Its sorta hypocritical as much as i dislike RB to flame them so much, then lose a village to them. Guess having pure offense villages didn't pay up.

DeletedUser

Oh, that makes sense now. Well, I'm sure he will take it back soon.

DeletedUser

sure RB is going to take a few villages big deal, look at how many Bdas has taken compared to RB....

hmm I'm still getting mail from there members telling me I'm about to be taken out and that I need all the luck i can get...Rb talk but they still haven't done much

Jones101

sure RB is going to take a few villages big deal, look at how many Bdas has taken compared to RB....

hmm I'm still getting mail from there members telling me I'm about to be taken out and that I need all the luck i can get...Rb talk but they still haven't done much

Rumor has it you lost all your offense army and 2 nobles to a guy with a lvl 9 wall and 0 defense troops when scouted.

20K axes
7K LC
2 Nobles

Gonna take a while to build that back up before you attack anymore RB members i think ;\

DeletedUser

I'm looking and I really don't see that much of a difference...
http://tw.jon-dawson.co.uk/tw10/ind...=conquers&id=1119&pn=1&type=&enemy=&min=&max=

Note: Neither of the tribeless players has been in RB. As far as I can see it's 4 - 2 in BDAS' favor.

Coming from a BDAS member that's about the perfect definition of irony...

I'm really split when it comes to this war. I'd prefer to see BDAS win, if only they weren't so arrogant... Oh well I'm rooting for neither :icon_neutral:

Jones101

Just wondering what happened here.....

Gotburg (474|624) K64 4,440 Sumner [BDAS] SeamusV [TWK] 10th September 2007 - 22:56:02

#7 abikülake (471|619) K64 4,433 Sumner [BDAS] tenu [TWK] 09th September 2007 - 20:37:17

Wilsand (474|621) K64 3,838 Sumner [BDAS] SeamusV [TWK] 09th September 2007 - 16:08:22

#6 abikülake (474|618) K64 6,277 Sumner [BDAS] gumnamalikhan [TWK-2] 08th September 2007 - 14:39:09