UKC's Sig Emporium

DeletedUser

Yeah, I couldn't think of a title and Emporium popped into my head.

Weird, I know. :icon_neutral:

Anyways, I figured it was time to start up my own little showroom instead of spamming the CnC thread ! Comments/Critiques/General nonsense is welcome. Enjoy !

-

zombehl.png

zombehbw.png

Original is

[spoil]
wallpaper-136705.jpg
[/spoil]

-

hetfield.png

Yeah, yeah, it's Hetfield and not Cobain, I know.

-

33075747.png

Not my favorite. :/

-

sssssaj.png

Made for Leonova on request.

-

octo.png

Made for octavianTHEoctopus on request.

-

tron.png

Made on request, unused.

-

unkwn.png

Made on request for someone in Ukwn W48 (I think).

-

uhl.png

Latest. Trying out some new things.

-

xmasz.png

Merry Xmas.

-

38420515.png

Requested.

46022420.png

Smaller border.

-

Please note that these are not posted chronologically. Feedback appreciated !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They're all worth to be used as SIG. But I like "GAMER W60" the most.

DeletedUser

All your non-spoilers are amazing - with the spoiler ones though, the borders tend to be unnecessarily large. They really do restrict the sig, especially if it's a thick bar of black. Try make them different colours, as in the Iron Man sig, and make them a bit thinner. =]

DeletedUser

I like this style, it feels kinda soft, blending is amazing in all of them....some are kind of too dark, what I want to see is the renders sticking out more.

Love the sonic and the non-spoiler ones....its good to see another active member on this forum

DeletedUser

I like this style, it feels kinda soft, blending is amazing in all of them....some are kind of too dark, what I want to see is the renders sticking out more.

Love the sonic and the non-spoiler ones....its good to see another active member on this forum

Thanks. I'll try that out, I always feel like my renders blend in a little too much. It's good to be part of a gfx forum once again, I like small groups. :)

All your non-spoilers are amazing - with the spoiler ones though, the borders tend to be unnecessarily large. They really do restrict the sig, especially if it's a thick bar of black. Try make them different colours, as in the Iron Man sig, and make them a bit thinner. =]

Yeah, the Iron Man one I still don't like. :p You're right, the border is pretty meh. In that sense, my Joker one has a slightly better border (imo). Thanks for the feedback.

DeletedUser81336

Mess around with new fonts, not saying that it doesn't look nice but it's getting sorta boring. :-\

DeletedUser

I think UKC has rutted himself in to the undead :p

Great sigs mate, but expand the horizons and who knows what masterpieces are yet to come, thanks for the awesome sig! It's definitely a keeper :D

DeletedUser

Will do guys, thanks for the comments. :D

Edit:

Slightly diff. style. Text is weird, I know. :/

pooc.png

spos.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

personally I like the second one, nice lighting around the piece

DeletedUser

It's nice, but I don't like the black dots, and I think his hand stands out more than his face

DeletedUser

Yeah, I didn't wanna smudge the hand too much so I let it be. The dots were me trying out something new. :p Dunno if that was such a good idea.

DeletedUser

I like that one personally, although it is busy, I like it like that....the black dots add a nice textured feel to it, cloud in the right is nice....the yellow light beside his head is just slightly too much...nice piece!

DeletedUser

I really like all of your work UDC, your quite talented :)

Your last piece perhaps needed a bit of cropping as I feel some of it really isn't needed. I quite like the black dots, keeps it from being a bit bland. I really like this one aswell :

Great depth and the brushes of colour work really well.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work :)