Ultimate Noble Targets

DeletedUser

I don't really like making threads about the wars Zero is fighting, but I'd just like to share this one with the world- as a warning.

UFC has been an annoyance on this world for too long. For too long have they been recruiting our targets and merging with tribes we nearly defeated. It's about time someone puts UFC and their whole rotten family in their place: a grave.

So, I give you: Zero's official declaration of war on the entire UFC family. Let this be a warning to every tribe that mass-recruits near us: we're coming for you, and we're coming for you with all we've got.

Side 1:
Tribes: Zero
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: UFC UFC1 UFC2 UFC3 UFC4
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 137
Difference: 15

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 1
Difference: 33

image.php

DeletedUser

meh..this wont be too difficult for you guys...
Good luck though :)

DeletedUser

GL you guys will win from the looks but just dont lose to much :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Haha, good luck to UFC. Zero.. have fun owning them. I hope that at least some of their villages have academies.

DeletedUser

extermination has begun. hunt them down and gut them mercilessly.

DeletedUser

They have interesting tactics.

celticfist said:
If you get rimmed rebuild your new village at your new location and continue to fight! Do not give up create a new tribe and dedicate it to fight. invite al the players that were rimmed by them and create a second wave of fightes against them.

Ah shucks, I'm giving up. Zero cannot possibly defeat a second wave!

DeletedUser

lmao they tried to make my tribe merge with them and threatend war if we didnt. Good look zero but from what i have seen should be a walk over.

DeletedUser

Can you noble the ones who keep crying about the war wanting me to help

DeletedUser

kick their butts for us from P-CTRL
We are not idoits UFC everyone i mean everyone knew you would fail. Zero why do you get all the villages :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

LOL im sure that =SoD= could maby take out a few but where not really that big of a tribe?.

DeletedUser

One declares its victory over the UFC family.

This can be closed.

DeletedUser

Congrats, didn't know you guys had it. Tho One aka former ex members only know how to noble inactive and single players/small tribes.

Well at least yourself managed to noble two villages from UFC F.'s members, but to tell you the truth. I don't think One have what it take to goes against a tribe like WP or Omen or R4KI. UFC F. is noobs yet there was problems with OPs and such.

and from the way you're attacking and the rest of One's members attacking Shane's account. I don't think One should be a problem for R4KI in the future. No skill at all what so ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rank Name Defeated
1 Riknarok 1,06 Mio.
2 slacker2k 872.347
3 Jebivetar 868.113
4 Emeny 837.622
5 Perpetual Inebriation 795.399
6 formz 779.458
7 the.late.paris 744.902
8 EREKLEII 740.851
9 Papoomio W45 706.463
10 Default. 665.068
11 Verrine 627.402
12 shanematon 625.458 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

and from the way you're attacking and the rest of One's members attacking Shane's account. I don't think One should be a problem for R4KI in the future. No skill at all what so ever.

oh my you are a real piece of work aren't you.

to start with, you are saying a tribe which you supposedly led (in all actuality you didn't as i have many mails from the des account with you asking des to do it as you were/are incapable) incompetent. as for skill.. you consider stacking a village as having skill? i have yet to see you snipe a noble from a decent train that was sent at you. if your skills were so wonderful it is rather baffling to me how you have lost villages. you talk about others nobling records yet yours isn't much to brag about in the least. some of the things that you have said are disturbing enough but to be duke of a tribe and turn the way you did is just disgusting. i have yet to comprehend why anyone would come to the forums and try to bring down former tribemates when their own skills are completely lacking. leave with dignity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh my you are a real piece of work aren't you.

to start with, you are saying a tribe which you supposedly led (in all actuality you didn't as i have many mails from the des account with you asking des to do it as you were/are incapable) incompetent. as for skill.. you consider stacking a village as having skill? i have yet to see you snipe a noble from a decent train that was sent at you. if your skills were so wonderful it is rather baffling to me how you have lost villages. you talk about others nobling records yet yours isn't much to brag about in the least. some of the things that you have said are disturbing enough but to be duke of a tribe and turn the way you did is just disgusting. i have yet to comprehend why anyone would come to the forums and try to bring down former tribemates when their own skills are completely lacking. TAV, you need to do yourself and the rest of the world a favor and stfu. leave with dignity.

Stack, kick, snipe, snipe, snipe, pre noble, recap in that order, you should never start with sniping unless its the last option. In an ideal situation that is what you do to keep a village and cause them the most damage.

DeletedUser

Stack, kick, snipe, snipe, snipe, pre noble, recap in that order, you should never start with sniping unless its the last option. In an ideal situation that is what you do to keep a village and cause them the most damage.

if it were an account that was going to be played that may make sense. my whole point is the nerve of TAV to call out other members and say they are lousy when in all actuality his skills aren't so sharp. ONE (Zero) obviously cannot be that bad of a tribe considering where they are despite TAV trying to destroy them. TAV due to his incompetence stacking one village managed to lose others, if he wanted to cause damage he should have focused everywhere.