Ultimate Sig Shop!!

DeletedUser

Which font did you use on the first one?

Necropsy and some fancy font.

About it being stampcoins render, I followed a tutorial, and it turned out wrong(the second), on my second try, it turned out right(the first ). I have't tried to claim that render as my own.

Anyway, all sigs are on hold. The computer with Photoshop has been confiscated, lol, my mum. Any sig makers, DA, Kash, rewritable, please help me out to compleyte these sigs. If I get a chance, I will try and get the co,puter back just to make a sig for W9 comp. Ends tomorrow tho, so might not make it.

disr

cna someone make me a sig it will be greatly appreciated thx

just my name -DISR

DeletedUser

No, I'm serious...^_^

But if you think you can really wait, visit it my clicking my Signature.

^_^

DeletedUser

Okay, I will renew this thread when I return, but I am now having to clear all requests for sigs, soo sorry, feel free to ask DA or Kash or Rewritable for a sig, they are all great sig makers too. Sorry, RL issues have drawn me away from my internet, and therefore no Photoshop.

DeletedUser

Hmmm...that sucks.

Will be waiting for your come back...^_^

By then, I already practice hard to show you that GIMP is awesome...

MWUAHAHA...

Sorry about the evil laugh. Hopefully your back by next month.

^_^

See you then...

DeletedUser60981

Well guys... DA has been blocked, so now only rw and Kash remain!

If no one else will help you, please do message me -- I am very willing to make sigs, I know I am not as good as freak but I can try :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, I have returned. I am going to reorganize now. All sig requests have been, and will remain cancelled. I will make 2 new threads - one here and one on W41, and mods can delete the old ones when I give the all clear. That way I don't have 30 pages of crap, lol.

DeletedUser

lol, idk actually, I have the same problem, but I am especially careful. I suppose, either he is crazy, or his little mistakes add up, just like mine.

DeletedUser

Nope, I have returned. I am going to reorganize now. All sig requests have been, and will remain cancelled. I will make 2 new threads - one here and one on W41, and mods can delete the old ones when I give the all clear. That way I don't have 30 pages of crap, lol.

Maybe you can just make you new sig-shop in Graphics section? Make it global ;)

DeletedUser

Isnt this closed now? but i like it the man, its eye catching. However maybe make the guy stand out more?