Ultimate Sig Shop!!

DeletedUser

I don't like the top 2. Bottom one is simple, but quite cool.

Thanks. I did it according to what they wanted though. I could be changed to suit they're "needs".

I need to finish making some for my W41 tribe then I can help you out. If you play W41 just mail me with anything you need help with. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey DA, think I can get one? I always like getting new sig makers to make me sigs, lol. Seriously though.

-I want one without an anime theme.
-I want my name on it.
-I don't mind the colours
-Please don't use graffiti fonts
-The rest is really up to you, make this a test. Meh.

LoL...

Here you go...

Freak.jpg

DeletedUser

pretty good :)

I have to get myself to making a few sigs but I'm soooo lazy :p

DeletedUser

I have an "apprentice" who will hopefully help me out. He's better than you DA, lol, but then, he's got PS. I am teaching him, he made the sig above with me.

DeletedUser

I liked your other sig. better it looked...ummm...freakier I guess

(not going to get used calling it a sig. I know them as being called banners on a different game)

DeletedUser

Would like a signature with two sides to it, the left side for the account Enthral Abyss and the right for Snowdevil and to be set up like this sig in how the two sides are separated.

greenycopy2-1.jpg

For the background on the left part of the sig i would like something like this to be used, something dark, something that would remind people of an abyss= “An immeasurably deep chasm, depth, or void”

thumb_Apophysis-080111-74.png

Overlayed on top of this background i would like iBan (my tribe) written on it in the same font as the one below.

Here it is.....
image.php

Okay for the right part of the sig i don’t really care what kind of background is used (as long as it fits in with the whole sig) but i want it to have a kind of icing effect on it (like ice is slowly crawling over the picture)

Kinda like in this picture, see how the ice is slowly encroaching over the picture.

images

Over the right part of the sig i would like this coa (just the face and writing, no need for the other effects from it) overlayed on top of it (preferably around the top right half of it, if it isn’t out of place)

user_image.php

Thats basically it along with the names Enthral abyss and Snowdevil written in the bottom left and right hand corners respectively.

PS. When i say i want something overlayed on the back ground i mean like this, so that u can still c the background behind it.

user_image.php

DeletedUser

disr, make more sense. rewritable, make the sig above, looks too hard for me. Oh, and by overlay, i think he means lower opacity, no literally overlay. <===Sugarwater's sig.