Ultra K.O

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Everyone on this world knows my thoughts on shahyd and what his "great work" has done for this world. without risking another infraction on you, I am going to use words hopefully you will understand....

shahyd, you are the bane of w51, you are the plague that wont disappear. when your name is mentioned players world wide literally GROAN. Im not sure how many times you need to be told you are a liar. You tell one person something and tell them to NEVER repeat it to anyone else. You tell the same lie in 5 different variations to 5 people. I dont even think you can lie straight in bed!!!!

You are what we call a trouble maker and ultimately you couldnt succeed playing your own account so now you go about destroying other people's hard work because thats just who you are..... destructive.

Talking to you the handful of times I did made me want to stick pins in my eyes and actually enjoy it.

Coming from the one who plotted behind Axte's back to work with NUKE :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

armstrongrv stop talking about something you have no clue of.

if a.saw was the one to blame she wasn't in Axte right now.

DeletedUser

You think I don't have a clue?

A.Saw left Axte to reform SHEEPS, and was in the process of talking with NUKE aswell. That is FACT

DeletedUser

You think I don't have a clue?

Yes I think so.

you dont even know a.saw got dissmised by Sam not left on her own. shut up please , dont STATE FACT for me.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

She was planning to leave. Yes I know she got dismissed, I was IN Axte at the time

DeletedUser

Talk more when I play more? No denial there eh.

Btw, tell pinkblood I say thanks for the ODD

DeletedUser49590

This has become an interesting conversation.

By the way Convict, Thanks for being a complete douche and liar. You wondered why I didn't want you in the area? :icon_rolleyes:

K.O and Ultra and the whole trio are a complete joke. I think it's the first world for them all.. :lol:

DeletedUser

I myself, am not convict :icon_rolleyes:

Not the first world for most, if not all of them. Get your facts right.

DeletedUser92806

I also would like to add some opinion in a while. I was pretty close to all the things that happened, and fully understand why all happened as it did.

My opinion is strong, that Axte did right what for what is right for Axte. Here is my argument:
Side 1:
Tribes: Äxte
Side 2:
Tribes: K.O

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 6
Difference: 48

chart

DeletedUser

Well i doubt you'd have done much better against axte if you were fighting a tribe 5x your tribes size...

DeletedUser

Well i doubt you'd have done much better against axte if you were fighting a tribe 5x your tribes size...

It is an uphill battle if you look at it from that perspective. But taking into consideration that only part of the members in Axte are actively nobling K.O. It's actually more even than you think. You can probably get the exact number of players involve on TW conquers stat. It's like when Nmd declare on NUKE, I might be wrong about this, but I'm sure not all 40ish members of NUKE send nukes and noble their way. :icon_wink: So I think Boom Bastik could do better and put up a hell of a more of a fight given the same scenario but with different players.

DeletedUser

I'll post what players are involved from the ingame stats in a bit for ya

DeletedUser

Wow, we're down 40 caps, as if that isn't a surprise :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Agreed not a big surprised. Lost 48 villages in a week, and niiiCe about to be rimmed. Just another week of business.

DeletedUser

Niic is also suiciding their troops on nuke as well as renamed their villages axte and wrote under new management on their profile. I assume this means axte have the sit or one of their guys on the account. Launch all the troops at a future opponent and then eat for free, Not a rimming to brag about by any means dave. Of course, I'm sure you guys will include them in your war stats because they were once KO. I used to enjoy your posts, Well thought out and non-bias. All good things must come to an end I suppose. Your posts since joining axte have dropped in quality. Just my opinion

DeletedUser

koinvolvement.png

As you can see there are 6 players largely involved in nobling against K.O, with only 5 of them gaining any heavy ODA.

As for ODA itself, only 3 other players have over 1 million ODA against them without taking double-digit villages. One of them is me sending long-distance nukes for fun while on vacation :icon_cool: .

Only 3 players have over 1 million ODD from K.O.

Any other analysis you guys want just let me know I'd be happy to look into it.

DeletedUser

lol looks like the majority of the tribe has been sending nukes to me. Your argument of very few being involved was more convincing without this data.

Byren stats are interesting. 13 caps with only 100k oda. either gifts, or he is just sending nobles to land after tribal nukes. You know, the ones coming from all those players who arn't involved.