UN recruits morons

DeletedUser

Well, at the very least there are no swords and spears in there.

Ripfin

Yeah, wheres the fun in killing them all at once? ;)

Actually had to do some farming to recoup troops lost, as it goes now that I think about it should just jump attacks since they have no CATs or Rams and can't noble and not getting any resources since all being used to build more troops, but who knows still have 100+ spear, and 100+ sword(out spiking barbs) that I could call on to defend with which would crush all attacking forces, but so many decisions.

DeletedUser

so whats the point of this thread ?

you want a cookie for not getting cleared ?

DeletedUser

so whats the point of this thread ?

you want a cookie for not getting cleared ?

Not the best thread here, but certainly not the worst, I see plenty of Anti-SDA and Fpwn threads, at least this is a new tribe to talk about.

DeletedUser

i suppose we should spread the hate around

but sda and fpwn are just so oblivious to why they fail, its hard to resist :\

DeletedUser

UN....great guys...this is their duke calling me a pointwhore for having lc's :lol:

Tavian08 on 17.01. at 20:02
So you only building up to the point where you can build LC, and did not give yourself any res makes you a smarter player?

me on 17.01. at 20:05
yes.

Tavian08 on 17.01. at 20:08
Ahh I see, and what we call players that do that is point whores, because they have ambition to be truly talented players

If you have no defense you are just meat waiting to be eaten!

ps- translation of the first message (or at least how i understood it)
so you think building lc's and not upgrading your resources makes you a smarter player?

Conner84

the second attack from his buddy had Spear and Axe in it, he lost a chunck, because I dodged some troops to spare them(and some out farming):

http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/75793dcbfdb368468123a7810de3a661

You dodged some to spare them .. why not all .. to spare all of them ??? .. i might be new (im not) but why spare some when you could have saved all ..... unless you actually got cleared and your a little annoyed about it so you are lashing out here .... could it be ???..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Ripfin
hmph any point whore knows let your LC do your resource gathering
fixed!!:D (in his opinion :p )

You dodged some to spare them .. why not all .. to spare all of them ??? .. i might be new (im not) but why spare some when you could have saved all ..... unless you actually got cleared and your a little annoyed about it so you are lashing out here .... could it be ???..:icon_rolleyes:

agree, dodging part of your defense is not smart at all,
The goal with stacking is to maximize your opponent losses will minimizing your own. Defending villages, unlike attacking, allow you to amass armies as large as you want. Which considering how the battle system calculates is a huge advantage. No offensive army can consist of more than 20k total population (unless farm bonus) which when combined with a wall bonus can vastly swing the balance to the defender’s side. If your smart with your D you can knock the teeth off the aggressor with very few of your own troops lost. You just need to remember the more D you can get the fewer casualties you will take. When you’re playing D its all about conserving troops which stacking allows you to do very effectively.
(Openeye's Teachu textbook)
you either dodge with everything or you stack as much as you can to minimize losses

Ripfin

fixed!!:D (in his opinion :p )

agree, dodging part of your defense is not smart at all, (Openeye's Teachu textbook)
you either dodge with everything or you stack as much as you can to minimize losses

unfortunately my dodge was unintentional since they were out farming. which hurt a little but troops lost been rebuilt already.

DeletedUser

I believe he is one of the players who basically tattoo "god" on their butt cheeks.

Don't try manipulate the facts to try suit a criticism if you've made a contradictory comment, it ironically makes you look like a moron, this thread is pure dribble and worse than the tribe hating ones,

<3

Ripfin

I believe he is one of the players who basically tattoo "god" on their butt cheeks.

Don't try manipulate the facts to try suit a criticism if you've made a contradictory comment, it ironically makes you look like a moron, this thread is pure dribble and worse than the tribe hating ones,

<3

show me another thread in these forums that is not pure dribble, it is way to early in the game for serious threads to begun appearing.

DeletedUser

show me another thread in these forums that is not pure dribble, it is way to early in the game for serious threads to begun appearing.

Oh my how terribly amusing your trying to excuse (even admitting :eek:) the fact your thread was pure dribble by saying that the others are, thats like swearing and saying "BUT THE OTHERS ARE DOING IT TOO!" how bad, frankly many of the threads are in baby steps but are not pure dribble, the top 20, top 10 and other such threads i believe will grow and develop into something interesting, yours will not.

Stop trying to idolize yourself, its not working

Ripfin

Oh my how terribly amusing your trying to excuse (even admitting :eek:) the fact your thread was pure dribble by saying that the others are, thats like swearing and saying "BUT THE OTHERS ARE DOING IT TOO!" how bad, frankly many of the threads are in baby steps but are not pure dribble, the top 20, top 10 and other such threads i believe will grow and develop into something interesting, yours will not.

Stop trying to idolize yourself, its not working

How am I trying to idolize myself? did I say I crushed the enemy? no if you looked at the reports while they prove UN sucks it does not show me as being a great and mighty god either, or anywhere close, my point wasn't to show i'm Da Bomb but to show UN sucks.

or could it be because your in the tribe UN? and hate the truth being known that it sucks and recruits nothing but noobs and morons?

So please tell me what is it about my thread you have to create lies and false accusations about it? are you jealous that you can't do better? or just a moron and being in UN?