!UN! Sends in Peacekeeping Force

DeletedUser

Resolution #8675309

763746016ca2184m3.jpg

For months now we have seen first the brutal war going on in our neighboring k’s, followed by the tension filled peace treaty that resolved the conflict between our two neighbors, CORE and ~WE~. We were overjoyed for them that they could finally learn to accept each other for who they are and live in Peace and with Hugs like the rest of W48. It seemed that everything was going to be okay.

As for the war itself, well, we kept a careful watch as best as we could from a continent away. We hadn’t noticed anything more than the usual killing fields and random destruction that is perfectly acceptable to have during war. However, we kept receiving reports that there was, in fact, much more going on than was evident on the surface. So it was that while we rejoiced the merge that created Quay, we secretly went in looking for evidence of War Crimes. It is with this in mind that I present to you our findings.

The following are actual pictures taken from within Quay’s boundaries. They show better than any words can the horrors of what it must be to be living under Quay’s banner. I mean, look how callously and carelessly they treat their children:

bosnian-serbs-siege.jpg

I know, it just churns my insides as well. Well, soon after we happened upon a camp of obvious prisoners of war. They were malnourished and pathetic looking, and it touched our hearts to see the evidence of the obvious hardship they were enduring. As we looked closer, though, it seemed one of the POW’s looked vaguely familiar:

trnopolje.jpg

Why, it was none other than one of our former Peacekeepers and W48’s most notorious forum poster, Repinski. With this enlightening bit of information the reasoning behind Rep’s recent !UN! bashing rants on the forums was evident. Apparently Quay only let him out of the pen long enough to rant and rave against !UN! and then they quickly locked him up again until the next time they wanted to unleash him upon W48’s forums. It almost makes you feel sorry for him, doesn’t it?

Well, while our investigation was ongoing, it seemed some dissent among Quay’s leadership arose. Despite all appearances to the contrary, a brutal power struggle was well under way in the top echelon. This was brought to light by the loser of this power struggle:
as you all know i was in Quay/CORE for a while and i was duke till i had to go into hospital and have Surgery the tribe went power hungry and took my duke privs and i was told i would not be getting them back, even tho i did allot for the tribe i am the founder of the tribe to.deathdealer55 got my place as duke and blackmailed his way to duke by threatening me and freaky if he doesn't get duke privs allot of ex CORE members will be leaving of course is was bs but when i return for hospital he was in.so of course i was angry over all this so i launched nukes on deathdealer.

It seems that Freaky, Heavyreigns and Deathdeala were able to exert an iron will upon Quay as the foretelling of Core members leaving never materialized. We did happen to be in a good spot to capture this picture during Quay’s victory celebration of DrLuke’s little rebellion:

atroci3.jpg

With that gruesome finale, we decided we had enough to report our findings to the !UN! Security Council. It was finally time for us to step in and restore order to the beleaguered region. We had stood on the sidelines and watch for too long. We decided to wait some more, just in the hope it would get better. It did not. So we waited a little while longer. Nothing has changed. So we are left with no recourse. By decision of the !UN! Security Council, it is hereby resolved that the !UN! is sending in a formal Peacekeeping force into Quay. Let the Hugs commence.

For those interested, the spoilers contain two maps. The first a static map of the tribes at the time of the writing of this Resolution, the second an updating version from TWStats, so progress of the Peacekeeping Mission can be monitored.
[spoil]
UNQuay.jpg
[/spoil]

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

Oh, one more note: Official time for stats is 01:00:00 20/08/10

This PnP brought to you by Pyker Productions

DeletedUser91512

I want hugs, and i think i was the first one to send loads of different attacks.. sorry i am itching, can't take it no more

Let the HUGGING begin!
(howey hug for all)

DeletedUser

I'm disgusted that you have used pictures of RL atrocities in your sad attempt at humour. You should be ashamed of yourself.

DeletedUser

I'm disgusted that you have used pictures of RL atrocities in your sad attempt at humour. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I'm disgusted that you can't accept that some people have a morbid sense of humor, and while not condoning such atrocities, we do not have to tip toe around such things as if walking on eggshells. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Heavyreigns

I thought it was funny. But I'm a sick man. Anyway good luck in your efforts.

DeletedUser

Pyker... You did that because you wanted to flame someone who flamed your choice of pics right? :p

DeletedUser

Pyker... You did that because you wanted to flame someone who flamed your choice of pics right? :p

lol, no, was honestly not expecting to be flamed for my choice of pics.

Good luck to you too, Heavy. :lol:

DeletedUser

The PnP was decent but the pics were just... i cannot think of a word, they disgusted me. Mainly the last one

PnP- 7/10
PnP w/pics 2/10

anyway, good luck !UN!

DeletedUser

[seriousness]The fact of you not seeing them wont make them not happen. Its being here for a purpse or another is pretty much irrilevant for the pic itself.[/seriousness]

---

Finally some more movement around in w48! You deserve best of luck! ;)

DeletedUser

true. but the fact that he tries to make humor out of it is just sick

Again, it isn't to condone such actions. However, they fit with the theme of the post and the theme fit perfectly with our tribe's name and the situation of the tribe we are declaring on.

You can't take things so seriously all the time. Life will overwhelm you far quicker if you do. You can find things like this going on all over the world all the time. It isn't pretty. It isn't right. But it does happen. If you can't laugh about the bad things in life, then how can you laugh about the good things? Humor is the only way I have found to keep my sanity. As morbid as my humor is, it is a reflection of how morbid real life is. Without my morbid humor, I would have gone Postal a long, long time ago.

DeletedUser

I think the whole thing gets a strong message across, and uses good humour ( not glorification of the subject matter in the pictures) to draw the reader into the light hearted spirit of game play whilst also no removing anything from the serious nature of the pics.

In other words, the post does not rely solely on the images to convey its message although the do assist in communicating a message that will not be forgotten and also raising awareness. Inspired if a little close to the bone IMHO

DeletedUser

Personally, Im glad we are in at war lol I am sick of looking for targets; Now they are on my door step and even if I lose a few village or whatever it will be a great fight

DeletedUser

great pnp
won't say any more than that i don't want to get flamed