!UN! under attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Over and out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll be honest, I like the short and sweet delivery.

However if it's going to get ugly and it won't be an easy win for anyone, then I would really like to know what tribes are in the coalition.

Edit: And I'd also like to know your place in this as well, just for reference purposes.

DeletedUser

Over and out.

DeletedUser

I'm from one of the small tribes that nobody knows or cares about. I posted this news flash in an attempt to steer some action toward !UN! and maybe save our collective a**. If that doesn't happen, we're fully prepared to go down fighting - and it would be totally sweet if !UN! went down with us.

That's what I like to hear, go down fighting but bring down the enemy aswell:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I'll second the liking of the short and sweet delivery. 7/10.

Good luck to all involved.

DeletedUser

Over and out.

Repinski

~RUST~ is getting owned by !UN! and asked us for a cease fire earlier today and we declined. This is a pathetic cry for help from ~RUST~.

DeletedUser

Over and out.

Repinski

Ok, well we will see what happens when I noble 4 of you members in the next two weeks if it even takes that long. And yes you did ask for a cease fire, need me to dig up the dirt? If so you will have to wait until tomorrow because the person Iw ould have to get it from is not online at the moment.

Repinski

Buddy you picked the wrong person to piss off and this pathetic cry for help has pissed me off. Consider yourself warned.

DeletedUser

Give me stats of clearings you guys did and then we can see how "You guys go down fighting" eh?:icon_neutral:

Jonasquinn

le'me fix that for ya

Let me fix that for ya

This just in....

Mighty !UN! is under attack from a local tribe full of nubs that you've never heard of before and don't care about. They will not win, and there is 1 or two of them and !UN!'s leadership and high ranking players will be clearing fakes for the next hour or so. This promises to get tired and boring for all even those not involved and is in no way exciting.

Anyone effected or threatened by !UN!'s rise to power should take note and restart, !UN! now have a small discraction with a noob tribe. Any ambitious neighboring tribe could easily use this distraction to consider quiting the world and starting W49.

Also I <3 Howey!

Last edited:

Repinski

Noble all you want, your tribe will be a lot weaker by this time next week. If you were asked for a cease fire, it wasn't from me.

We shall see about that, A tribe with zero co-ordination is bound to fail and my friend, that is what ~RUST~ is. A tribe with zero co-ordination and I am sure Dirty Addict can confirm this.

I won't engage in a flame war with you. At this point I will let World 48 decide what they want to believe and act accordingly. I have now communicated all the information I intended to.

Good day.

Avoiding a flame war with me is probably the smartest thing you have done in w48. And flame wars really are not that bad.

DeletedUser83993

Avoiding a flame war with me is probably the smartest thing you have done in w48. And flame wars really are not that bad.
Pffft... Puttah acting like he wins flame wars... :icon_rolleyes:
:lol:

DeletedUser

Ok so ~BUST~ is declaring war knowing they will ~BUST~? thats what I am getting

Jonasquinn

No the name is RUST you know like car herpes? !UN! must have caught the herp from howey sleepin around in nearby villages.

Status
Not open for further replies.