Under 500 players

DeletedUser

Players of the world 40....

I'm pretty sure they was a few great players in W40 in our time. I though I would create a post for us all to mention anyone who you all felt was worth a shout before 40 comes to an end.

I'll start with a few:

Early WM days:

The bloodstaar, nitto 573 and Mayhem... All showed me the ropes on my first world.

Mid game:

Kachine: just fer keepin' that seafarin' hearty speak up.

Late game:

Being way up north on the and having little to do with the aggressive front line players who made the end game, I can only guess.

BushwackerLove: from the stats I have seen over my time on 40 is worth a mention. (Always looked an aggressive front-line player who's done well against whoever he/she has come up against).

Twird82: i'll be honest, I don't really understand how he does it.

No flaming now :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wow been a few
early game : OEYSPS,Genghis - Khan first leaders and great guys
my first ever co-player: LEGO - he showed me how to play TW, i mean i actually was sending spear nukes(if i even knew what nukes were back then)

medium game: gem (leader of DX/KATAX still around with diff account :)) if he never took me into DX i would been rimed long ago
and also core cos he was soo funny lol
and all of the K56 squad - we had a great time time there and all got on well
also my spamming buddies, KEZZA,MARK,LEWIS,AKIRK was funny
merrydown taught me alot here

late game: jeff(hes soooooo smart :eek:) mac,nutz,coco,stubie,roses,adventurer,manjake and emi & pass
and my second and last co strait we get on great and works well :)

enemys i liked:
fallout was a great player near me and kotche in the UN war
rup22 was funny aswell talked to him on skype alot till he left
and carn't forget the noobs matthew & adam & nick all died on W40 but ive co-played/premaded with these ALOT!!
and finally twird ive talked to him alot on skype and like him, and gotta say hes surviving well here

i may of missed some1 but dunno :s

DeletedUser

L A Z A R U S for many reasons including his taking of 50 villages in one week during the iAlone war, at a time when such a feat was beyond the scale of anyone else (against active opponents).

chuckiie & the original caled for their demonstration of aggression & holding villages without diluting the proportion of nukes.

agent incognito for her services to TW in spreading her knowledge & love of the game with newer players.

iain697 for his calmness & leadership in dealing with potentially divisive situations within the tribe.

-CorE- for his generosity & inspiration in looking after & dealing with his people & for not allowing his dream of Kata domination to fail, doing whatever it takes.

hungry.raven/Kachine for bringing much needed colour to the externals & aggression to the west of W40 (was also a fine leader, educator & inspirational figure).

The Biggest Hater (original) & mcastillo710 for the greatest recap battle I have ever seen, with some villages being traded over 20 times within a week.

Dr Lemming for providing a textbook example of how to dominate early using a delayed start, with his elite Insidious tribe (SID).

BushwackerLove fully deserves his spot at the top of the ODA tree. Whilst diplomacy is not his strong suit, his feel for strategy & tactics are inspired.

There are many others TBH, but these ones came to mind first.

--------
**EDIT**

A very special thanks to Jayne aka Lady Jay aka quite a few other names, who was the major account sitter in the mid stages of Kata.
Without her help I would most likely have lost a lot of villages during a number of actions, & her service to both me personally & the tribes were invaluable. I was very upset when she left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Early Days- Had to be original Blueskin
mid time- hourly watchman(roses)
end- my friends of wm

DeletedUser

The Biggest Hater (original) & mcastillo710 for the greatest recap battle I have ever seen, with some villages being traded over 20 times within a week.

Wow great memories mate, that was an epic moment of w40.. probably the pinnacle I remember taking over to launch from TBH account during that time and shitting my newb pants at his incoming :p

NMS turtle ftw

DeletedUser

Thank ye fer da mentions me 'eartys!

As fer me own list and with nay particular order:

Wenches o' da 40th sea!

- TheRiverStyx: fer bein da hardiest wench me evarr met! wonderful under pressure, great friend, rides a motorcycle!
-
mag: magzypoo!
- Kopera: lovely, simply lovely
- Roxie: very controversial character in da history o' w40, that alone earns her a spot, great friend
- Witch: fer bein a great co-leader fer a while and helpin our beloved RUM stayin afloat in hardships!
- Elena: sexy russian!
- Calyxa: fer bein da hardiest turtle me've met!
- yanick: fer bein da loyalist wench me've evarrr met!
- Moni: fun skype chats! solid fighter in isolated area!

Scurvydogs o' da 40th sea:

- Juzzo: wicked Ialone original leader!
- Agent Incognito: a name me nevarrr shall ferget!

- Core: inspirational leader
- Phoenix: knows his stuff! wise, calm, and simply a phoenix
piratetongueor4.gif

- Lazarus: his posts nevarrr bored me!
- Kiwi: awesome pirate!
- Chaos: awesome mercenary
- Travis: excellent marksman!
- Fatal: literally goes ta da end o' da world ta become a pirate!
- Biggesthater (original): name says't all! nay man has impressed me as much as he! hope me waters will cross his in da future!
- Shane: Hardy right arm!
- Seanoe: great in a duet op!
- Landcruiser: great co-player!
- mcastillo: just fer makin me itch ta fight'm!
- Buschwaker: monstrous frontliner!
- nato: fer survivin' a pirate onslaught and eventually becomin a privateer ta be remembarrred!
- nightblade: fer makin me awesome sig!
- RUM/WM bastarrds: good friends, great memories!
- Those who still post in these forums 'till this day!: simply fer givin me somin ta do in me spare time!

Bloody hell dis list gettin long, let me just simply say me had da best TW experience in w40!

buds.gif

DeletedUser87973

Thank ye fer da mentions me 'eartys!

As fer me own list and with nay particular order:

Wenches o' da 40th sea!

- TheRiverStyx: fer bein da hardiest wench me evarr met! wonderful under pressure, great friend, rides a motorcycle!
-
mag: magzypoo!
- Kopera: lovely, simply lovely
- Roxie: very controversial character in da history o' w40, that alone earns her a spot, great friend
- Witch: fer bein a great co-leader fer a while and helpin our beloved RUM stayin afloat in hardships!
- Elena: sexy russian!
- Calyxa: fer bein da hardiest turtle me've met!
- yanick: fer bein da loyalist wench me've evarrr met!
- Moni: fun skype chats! solid fighter in isolated area!

Scurvydogs o' da 40th sea:

- Juzzo: wicked Ialone original leader!
- Agent Incognito: a name me nevarrr shall ferget!

- Core: inspirational leader
- Phoenix: knows his stuff! wise, calm, and simply a phoenix
piratetongueor4.gif

- Lazarus: his posts nevarrr bored me!
- Kiwi: awesome pirate!
- Chaos: awesome mercenary
- Travis: excellent marksman!
- Fatal: literally goes ta da end o' da world ta become a pirate!
- Biggesthater (original): name says't all! nay man has impressed me as much as he! hope me waters will cross his in da future!
- Shane: Hardy right arm!
- Seanoe: great in a duet op!
- Landcruiser: great co-player!
- mcastillo: just fer makin me itch ta fight'm!
- Buschwaker: monstrous frontliner!
- nato: fer survivin' a pirate onslaught and eventually becomin a privateer ta be remembarrred!
- nightblade: fer makin me awesome sig!
- RUM/WM bastarrds: good friends, great memories!
- Those who still post in these forums 'till this day!: simply fer givin me somin ta do in me spare time!

Bloody hell dis list gettin long, let me just simply say me had da best TW experience in w40!

buds.gif

Awww. Me be missing that filthy pirate too. Just when its getting fun! Seas will be getting choppy real soon, time for some fun. You should come back, you'd love it!

DeletedUser

harharhar! we'll see we'll see! fer now me'll watch ye from background, gimme a good show!

DeletedUser

Twird, for not caring about my size, rather my experience.

Mayhem for being the same and a very fun friend ;) but your boring for 18 -.-

Poot, for also being a good friend, and a very bad ass player :)

Kachine for interesting and entertaining me.

Tucker for doing things no ordinary friend would have, like sacrificing some villages to me and warning me of enemy intentions.

Ed, although we eventually fell out he was my spam buddy and a very good one at that.

Would say Jake but he turned out to be an (insert rude word here) in the end.

Dr Crapp for providing support when no one else did and being a weird pal to talk to :)

And rup, his friendship allowing me to grow.

Lots of love toward me! Can't say I blame you though, I left a big corpse behind and did some other things I'm not proud of...

W40 was great to me, had some fun, met some amazing people, I couldn't ask for too much more.

I almost hate to see it end

Jake

DeletedUser

ouch... Toxification is not who I thought he was

it pays to read the whole forum I guess... :icon_eek:

Jake

Edward M Cullen

What's this? We are all being thankful for all the dead corpses we used for our walls?

What the heck, why not?

~JBH1977, you were the binding glue... you disappeared and Px went to... well lets just say it went...

~Atrata, you took so much fun away when you left... things were never quite the same after

~Guzzi & Blondie, although the two of you didn't get to spend much time on W40, your mails kept me on my toes!

~ Mr & Mrs Ronnie G... the two of you are what keeps me active!

~ Kachine... maybe one day I will get the chance to sail aboard your ship... until then may the wind always be at your back and the sun shine upon your face

~ SadieSadie and CMartis #2, have one for me and stay away from the tequila!

~ Eagleye... we didn't start out well, but I thank you for the time we shared together

~ Jaf, Golem, & Bongoslide... words allude me as to how to convey our shared times... Happy Hunting!

~ Zelkara, Jake, and whatever other names you have gone by... you kept me on my toes until you had your breakdown...

~ Ashit45... thanks for always pretending to be something you weren't and then vehemently denying it everytime!

To anyone that was left out, many apologies... either too much time has happened since we last talked, or I never liked you anyways!

I did forget Tom/Scabbie! Two words: Grow already!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why didn't you stick around Toxification?

Me hawky/abarker didn't put more then an hour into a few fakes and you had signed out before we could toss you are last memos...

DeletedUser

lol and those few fakes made him so scared he changed his ID from ashir to Toxification

DeletedUser

Why didn't you stick around Toxification?

Me hawky/abarker didn't put more then an hour into a few fakes and you had signed out before we could toss you are last memos...

Would have taken too much effort to rebuild the troops that the nukes in those thousands of fakes killed. Too busy aswell since I mostly play on my iPod (well, me haz a HTC now :p)

An hour? Hmmm more like 48 if I recall correctly.

@rober, I changed my account name as I do so often so that people I don't want to be able to recognise me dont. This ones cooler too.