Undisputed

• Thread starter DeletedUser62494
  • Start date

DeletedUser62494

In the past few days we have witnessed the downfall of the once proud GRIND! F. And with that down fall we see *TLA* as the undisputed heavy weight of W29.

In the wake of their fall comes the close of an era and the revelation of old and new truths.

The once mighty GRIND! F. controlled the eastern side of the world and faced many adversities but in the end where over come by their much belittled nemesis....NN.

The idea of NN was to bring about a new era in which the world would re-balance itself following the Second World War. A little back history for those of you who are shaking your heads thinking this is all wrong ;)

WWI or The Great Southern War, was a war which pitted the worlds four major super powers against each other. We saw Fusion pitted against DSL in a struggle for supremacy of W29 for the top rank. And saw TLA making a move towards the SPANK family to gain ground in the core.

The major super powers were obviously

DSL
TLA
SPANK F.
Fusion

DSL and TLA were tightly tied as allies. And Fusion had linked its fate with that of SPANK F.

The reason TPD(rank 11), KGR-A F. and DINO are left out of this super power club is because none of them were currently playing a seriously roll in the worlds diplomacy.

For those seeking some insight into the start of this refer to the following links.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=142118 Fusion and TDP start their southern war.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=148048 The Allies Declare
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=155226 THE GREAT SOUTHERN WAR by DOCKE
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=156752 Fall of Fusion by Jobetopia.

Following the close of WWI we saw KGR-A F. emerge as a new super power in the south. Not as serious as her northern and Western neighbors yet tho. TLA had removed RAPAX, MALAZ and other various top 20 tribes during WWI and had cemented themselves in a run for rank 1 directly behind DSL.

Also following WWI we saw TDP F and Spank F. merge creating the newest of the super powers NSA F. and imidiately embroiling itself in a conflict with DSL.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=160290 The merge of SPANK and TDP.

It was during this time that the unthinkable happened. TLA rose to the occasion and declared on the almighty DSL.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=162970 TLA Venturing into the unthinkable?

Shortly after this we witnessed the emerging of GRIND! the fourth super power of the world.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=164959 Dinos... Evolve!

With the emergence of GRIND we witnessed a serious shift in power in the world. No longer was DSL and TLA the sole heirs to W29 fighting for the ultimante surpemecy. Now GRIND had to be mentioned.

By now I am sure you are going yes yes I know the worlds histroy how does this have anything to do with NN and for that matter *TLA*. IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT ;) stay with me.

With GRIND undecided in the struggle between TLA F her ally NSA F v DSL it left alot of possibilities open. And none of the established super powers cared much for sharing the world stage with the newest upstart.

While the world continued its fight GRIND dropped its NAP's with both NSA ans DSL leaving the world on the edge of their seats ;) unless you like many in TLA already knew their intentions. We warned NSA to prepare but the honesty of Docke over powered our words to Redfox. GRIND soon declared on NSA and the tides shifted in favor of DSL surviving the war. But TLA was none to pleased at the turn of events and began pressuring hard on DSL.

Now for where GRIND created NN and *TLA*. Thats right. GRIND created us..

It started as simple flame wars between yoni and graylin which flared the distaste for the upstart GRIND and left a bad taste in DSL's mouth. Their constant screams of you should thank us and we saved you quickly soured and spoiled any thanks that DSL felt towards GRIND.

GRIND then took the stage in world affairs when she attempted to split NSA down the middle with TLA. When TLA refused to negotiate with the one sided offers GRIND formed its master plan. DEATH STARS! But TLA was well informed of their intentions and headed them off directly. The strong arm tactics of Docke against TLA immediately angered all of TLA's leaders. We knew deep inside that GRIND was nothing but the upstart bastard child that had been ignored to long and must be dealt with.

We turned our heads to DSL and began providing them with the info that JR Token had given us. He gave us all the fire power we needed to turn DSL on GRIND.

Our common dislike for GRIND and our long fought war had brought TLA and DSL to a mutual respect and like for each other both feeling that we had hard earned our right to be the sole winner of W29.

Now for the part you have all been waiting for.

THE CREATION OF NN!
The idea of NN was proposed by Bandit of the west and Madlax. And was just a theory as Sam refused any such idea solely based of the idea that TLA must win the world under the TLA banner.

Myself and Magisa (shylak) both barons of TLA began to truly look into the idea. We both concluded that for TLA to defeat DSL or DSL to defeat TLA would be the longest most boring war ever. And both concluded that to defeat DSL and to win the world before boredom over came us was to defeat them from within by creating this super tribe NN.

Yes yes I know you are all saying that NN fell tho right?.......Or did it?

The original plans for NN was to have Sam and Bandit be co-dukes. Now obviously as you read above Sam was completely opposed solely off the name issue. And when myself and Shy attempted to force his hand he retired upon his return.

And then we saw the fall of NN...or did we?

Exactly upon the time when NN imploded we witnessed the greatest miracle in all of W29! THE RETURN OF OUR KING. His timing so perfect even the greatest of movies and actors could not have planned it better.

With Sams return we witnessed the formation of *TLA*, or as it should be called. THE TRUE NN. THE MERGING OF DSL AND TLA was finally complete. And with its rightful heir at the helm no one can over come us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice work Slayer,

You know my feelings on the NN thing.

I dont see what TLA has now as being anything like the idea of that aberration.

Under Sam we have a tribe of all kinds of players, and the most important thing of all, we have all willingly joined with him to finish this world. Thats where NN failed, only a few wanted it, the rest joined cause they saw no other choice.

TLA will take this world, our duke is too focused to let it not happen. But he will do it in the way he originally saw it, not by recruiting only the best players on the world - where's the challenge in doing that?

Dal

DeletedUser

I must agree Dal this is Sams tribe and nothing to do with NN or anything like what NN was.

DeletedUser

Very nice Slayer, I liked it. TLA are finally officially champions of the world :)

DeletedUser

I agree with dal/Miley.... Nn was a bunch of players who didn't want a challenge and who only wanted the players they liked...

*TLA* is a tribe sam created that accepted the fact that it takes a varity of players to make a tribe work, not just the best:)

But I really enjoyed the read and it was great

DeletedUser79621

NN was meant to be formed of the best players in the world... *TLA* will end with just the best players in world (the best being those that participate and do everything they can for their tribe, and survive ^_^)

So I can see how Slayer says they are the same.

DeletedUser

NN was fail, it's idea was stupid, it's duke (one of) was an emotional girl, NN was a tribe that destroyed what W29 WAS, and ended to many accounts, Was a mistake from the satrt, the people involved were warned that is was a bad idea, that it had been tried on other worlds and failed, but ofc the warnings were not listened too.

nnb
NN slayer, was a disaster and tbh, killed the joy of this world for too many people. I'd prefer if NN were never brought up again >.> I have some personal issues with dealing with that (Aka, EMO tribe etc.)

Disclaimer: Drnk

DeletedUser

Nn was a tribe that wanted the world to end with only the best player= correct

But the difference is nn didn't want to fight the other "best" players to win they wanted to recruit the best and kill the rest:)

DeletedUser

NN wanted to win the world by recruiting the 'top' players, but than once that was done, after taking out everyone else, going one on one. But ofc with madlax. and bandit, they would have never gone head to head :| so the plan was flawed from the start...

Just saying...

DeletedUser

NN was fail, it's idea was stupid, it's duke (one of) was an emotional girl, NN was a tribe that destroyed what W29 WAS, and ended to many accounts, Was a mistake from the satrt, the people involved were warned that is was a bad idea, that it had been tried on other worlds and failed, but ofc the warnings were not listened too.

Agreed :icon_cool:
For me & for many many others, NN ruined the world.

DeletedUser

i feel abit bitter yeah, but, congrats to TLA you guys deserved to win this world..

DeletedUser

NN wanted to win the world by recruiting the 'top' players, but than once that was done, after taking out everyone else, going one on one. But ofc with madlax. and bandit, they would have never gone head to head :| so the plan was flawed from the start...

Just saying...

Sorry WFA but that sounds like TLA

DeletedUser62494

Just saying...

Do you notice any difference between NN and TLA? Cuz it looks to me like the same players just a different leader. The same leader who was by the plan suppose to be there in the first place. I am only connecting the dots for you I can't show you how simple it really is. Nothing has changed except the name. The plan just finally reached its peak point when Sam returned.

DeletedUser

No your wrong slayer

Nn only recruited the "best" to reach the top and *TLA* has all different types of players, good/bad/average

Sam has given TLA the right way of winning and it's nowhere near what nn wanted(a free ride to the top)

The players might be the same but the tribes are just the opposite, the objectives/respect from the world/the respect the members have for eachother/the will to fight for victory rather than recruit ever good player and leave the rest behind(nn had no "bad" players to where TLA gives the chance for EVERYONE to enjoy the game as long as you play for the tribe)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

No your wrong slayer

Nn only recruited the "best" to reach the top and *TLA* has all different types of players, good/bad/average

Sam has given TLA the right way of winning and it's nowhere near what nn wanted(a free ride to the top)

The players might be the same but the tribes are just the opposite, the objectives/respect from the world/the respect the members have for eachother/the will to fight for victory rather than recruit ever good player and leave the rest behind(nn had no "bad" players to where TLA gives the chance for EVERYONE to enjoy the game as long as you play for the tribe)

Your more then welcome to see it from that point of view but it is a seriously misinformed view point you have just stated. Slow down. Go back and look deeper into what happened. Take a deep look into my first post with all the info and study it. Understand what it really was about. And realize that its much deeper then the shallow view point you have taken on it.

DeletedUser

Slayer, the people who were supposedly the 'elite' of W29, not all were informed of NN until it happened, that to me shows little to no respect for them.

Just saying.

Disclaimer: Hungover.

Edit: I know I should add more in, but meh

DeletedUser

Simon said before (too drunk to get the original post) and simon thinks he said it a second time.

This was simon's masterplan. private "core" TLA chats had this basically in mind. we did not know what name it would come with. we did not know how exactly it would take place, though slayer and shylak and sometimes simon and mikey took covert actions to bring about the events.

Simon asks... did you REALLY think that MIKEY and Simon left just on a whim? well. maybe.. but we knew what was going to happen, and that we were THE opening move of the final gambit.

THE core of both tribes (and a few select others) will finish this world i'm sure.

DeletedUser

nnb
NN slayer, was a disaster and tbh, killed the joy of this world for too many people. I'd prefer if NN were never brought up again >.> I have some personal issues with dealing with that (Aka, EMO tribe etc.)

Disclaimer: Drnk

I love drunk Jess <3333

DeletedUser

Can we close this thread its pointless,NN is history and never will return we all learned our lessons from NN and all tht was bad about it.I personally hated NN hence the reason Simon and i left.Nothing to with the members but it was what NN was all about i disliked.Now we go on and forget NN forever as it has nothing to do with TLA.If NN was so good why did everyone leave it so quick upon Sams return?

DeletedUser79621

No your wrong slayer

Your more then welcome to see it from that point of view but it is a seriously misinformed view point you have just stated. Slow down. Go back and look deeper into what happened. Take a deep look into my first post with all the info and study it. Understand what it really was about. And realize that its much deeper then the shallow view point you have taken on it.

As I said earlier in this thread:
NN was meant to be formed of the best players in the world... *TLA* will end with just the best players in world (the best being those that participate and do everything they can for their tribe, and survive ^_^)

So I can see how Slayer says they are the same.

Honestly I believe the idea behind NN was flawed as it wanted to take the "best" at that time and destroy the world quickly, as the majority of the world were getting bored anyway... Then we were meant to go 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1etc. To have 1 final winner of the world... But as Jess said before with who was in leadership (bandit+madlax) it never would have been a free for all, there were other groups of people that would have banded together as well.

Where the two tribes differ is evident in *TLA*. Sam is giving players with less technical ability at the game a chance to improve and show they play for the tribe not for themselves. In the end who says who the "best" or "elite" players of W29 are? History does, after-all, war doesn't determine who is right, only who is left.... Now who are the "best" or "elite" players of W29?

In my honest opinion I would say those that do all they can for their tribes whether they are technically skilled or not... If a player doesn't know how to snipe or backtime, they can still help their tribe with the abilities they do have, and they do help... Then in my eyes they are the "best" players. With how Sam wants to end this world and that view-point of the "best" we will see only the best *TLA* players in this world when it is finally closed.