unfair attacks

DeletedUser

i am an avid player of TW and never have i ran into something like that is going on in w46!! there r many players who r almost 1K higher in points and attacking ppl who only have 200-300 points and it is not to farm cause they only get couple resources it is to be bullys and to make them feel like they have power cause there tribe has 2k members maybe.. but anyways how r u supposed to have fun when u just get enough troops to farm and they attack u 7 times in a rown to make u abandon village!! if u r doing something similar to this stop it is not fair and ruins the game for ppl

DeletedUser

I would like to edit my comment as I didn't read that right. This game is about war either suck it up or leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

i am an avid player of TW and never have i ran into something like that is going on in w46!! there r many players who r almost 1K higher in points and attacking ppl who only have 200-300 points and it is not to farm cause they only get couple resources it is to be bullys and to make them feel like they have power cause there tribe has 2k members maybe.. but anyways how r u supposed to have fun when u just get enough troops to farm and they attack u 7 times in a rown to make u abandon village!! if u r doing something similar to this stop it is not fair and ruins the game for ppl

This is a sure sign that this game is not meant for you..... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i like to eat :)

and if yah cant handle it, then sorry dude, restart on the rim and maybe get lucky :)

DeletedUser

You always have the option to restart and start at the edge around newer players. This gives you the advantage of already knowing a bit about the game and opportunity to try out another strategy (like building pure offense for your first village and rapidly expanding after that).

DeletedUser

didn't know people made essays of been farmed

frostyfingers

yeah, bottom line is you need to find a game of peace, not one with "war" right in the title...

DeletedUser51138

You know why people do it? So that they get more farms by making you leave. It's part of a WAR game, suck it up and move on.

DeletedUser

I think this is the same guy i reported for taking the game too far the one time.

DeletedUser

Awwww, poor you. There other guys are being so unfair. I mean, imagine being attacked in a war game. They probably just don't understand because you know, they built their villages right. One of them might even be the one farming you. But you're so doing the right thing here, coming to the forums to tell everyone that you'd make a good farm. You're helping the community, and I'm sure that anyone near you appreciates it. You're making the game much more fun for them.

DeletedUser

I do believe this game is more for you. http://www.tribalhugs.net

Have fun!