Unique vs -Sov-

DeletedUser

...a good player wouldnt jump to a tribe labeled enemy over night... dont u think?
Skilled probably but hes far from a good player ;)

over night? :-? this war is from 10th February 2010 - 22:00:01 ...and before that date was war with tsl ..so is not over night, but now we whant to make him official ;)

DeletedUser57199

This is more of a recruitment war then anything... unique has recruited many many a noobs in my domain and well it might have scared saberint into running to u guys but seriously... what kind of rep are u guys creating for urselves? we all know that if moment strikes and k33 is secured under ur name ur going to be a bunch of backstabbing creeps.

Feb 25
22:54xhilaration left the tribe.

Who was right lol. Time to noob out the blue dots u guys recruited for intimidation eh? oh i meant noble :p

Yea and this thread is total failz lol

DeletedUser

is not fail,world must know what happens to tribes in top 20

DeletedUser

leader of sov cracked under pressure, maybe i should have joined unique when i had the chance :lol:

DeletedUser57199

i wouldnt say the leadership cracked pimp did a great job constructing attacking and supporting Ops, its not his fault the players didnt comply and decided to jump the boat...
its always hard for a leader to get betrayed like that... wasnt even his war, it was Twiron's war. So for his efforts he earned my respect and Im going to wish him all the best.

DeletedUser

The root of this war was started during Tw iRoN's leadership. When it became too much for him to lead, he quits and dishes the role off to Pimp. I think Pimp did an excellent job leading; just that the slope was too steep to climb back up. If Pimp was the original leader and had stayed, none of this would have happened :/

I agree with Dankman. This was TW iRoN's war, not Pimps.

DeletedUser

i'm going to disband the tribe,

[2:13:04 PM] Jonathan Webb: call the tribe pimps.

[2:13:18 PM] Jonathan Webb: xhil pimp is mostly in 42
[2:13:22 PM] negativitee: i guess ill go to unique then :/
[2:13:29 PM] PimpTheMonkey: everyone on the other side can do what they want
[2:13:42 PM] Xhilaration: lol
[2:13:45 PM] Jonathan Webb: ima go noble near you pimp
[2:13:50 PM] Jubei: I guess ill turtle it out then lol
[2:13:56 PM] PimpTheMonkey: because there's no way to run a tribe that's split in half like this

winner unique ...respect for all the players from sov and unique ...Good luck to all of you