UNITE v Pencil

DeletedUser

The tribe is now at war with UNITE!

War name: Erase the Pencil

Declaration:
We stand United in this continent and we don't like to be pushed about by some bits of wood.

Onwards and upwards

I'm scared :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i was so disappointed with their dec
so little ingenuity

DeletedUser

Looks like you have a nub uprising on your hands.

/waits for 10 more tribes to join

DeletedUser

oh i dunno
there leader was giving a pretty lengthy spiel about how pro he was on another account :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100507

a grand total of 0 vills have been lost and a huge 0 conquered. So much action.

anyway they say wait 48 hours we wait 48 hours lets see if those stats rise by 1 or not.

sp.ag

Looks like you have a nub uprising on your hands.

/waits for 10 more tribes to join

So mean of Pencil to gather more; they have enough noobs go share around this world as it is :icon_idea: They don't need to amass more!

DeletedUser84667

I am wondering if Bunny will just join the stats or request their own with their declaration.

DeletedUser

Long before IBAN failed; heck I wouldn't even consider the time I spent on W40 accountable? But I believe Chase led them for the time they last after the Initial week or so; What made you bring that up on a thread like this :icon_idea:

EDIT : Other than trolling from behind an alias :icon_neutral:

I didn't know I was using an alias, I thought this was my name? Anybody's time should be held accountable if they took the time to create a premade before a world began. Especially if said individual probably spent more time pre-world organizing the premade than actually leading it or working on it once the said world had actually begun.

Didn't you post something relevant once?

Didn't the same statement just made find itself applicable to the person who posted it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We just got our invite to this war. Looks like they're spamming it all over the world. I'm taking bets on how many join if anybody is interested.

DeletedUser107679

We just got our invite to this war. Looks like they're spamming it all over the world. I'm taking bets on how many join if anybody is interested.

Are we joining? I always wanted to be on the mass noob side. <3

DeletedUser85711

Don't touch Chris#2. kthx

I always did enjoy gangbangs. :)