Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
[video=youtube;eigR-0cG3gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eigR-0cG3gc&ab_channel=RfgsnSfden[/video]

XnteLiy.png

Rise The Golden Company!

As some of you may have suspected, relations between Golden and NAM are not great. Since I dislike hostile diplomatic relations, we have decided to take the most simple approach to resolving this issue.

NAM have tried to make friends, but they have failed. These would be friends cannot forget the past. They have shared the special message, not only with NAM, but with all of world 83!

Obviously this will come as a surprise to some people in NAM, considering they've recently burnt all of their other bridges. NAM has slowly killed off their allies over the course of the world.

When NBD kicked Blue!, Golden, NBD and Any conceived an alliance against NAM and their allies. Over the course of the following months, NAM has aided us in killing their own allies, including Sass, W2V, KHAN and now Int. We extend our gratitude to NAM for this.

Back at the conception of this alliance, our three tribes didn't even control half of the world, but it now controls 2/3rds. This is largely thanks to the work NAM has done against their own allies. <3

Golden, Any, and NBD declare war on NAM!
Golden, Any, and NBD agree on an end game merge, forming Aligned Movement - AM

Kind regards, AM's leadership.
zfpLJg7.png

Beneath The Gold, The Bitter Steel

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I took some time to ask a random passerby about NAM, and this is what he had to say:

[video=youtube;tEcvffX8P7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEcvffX8P7s[/video]

Enjoy the start of GoT Season 6 tonight, I know we will

game-of-thrones-season-6-hbo-promo_508325.jpg

Last edited:

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Go the AM coalition! NAM turned everyone against them and ate their only friends lmao. Meanwhile we're here munching their allies! This is just too perfect.

[video=youtube;dDRjVgLTExQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDRjVgLTExQ[/video]

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It should also be noted that any offers from Nam about disbandment and recruitment of their former Nam members will fall on deaf ears.
Please do not disband. It will make no difference.

Who's the guy being interviewed? He's cute as hell. Give him my number!

I'm not sure if he'd like it if I told everyone who he is, but all of you know him.

DeletedUser

not one mention of babeh tigers, babeh lions or ponies :( what sort of terrible declaration is this :|

plus,

Name: Aligned Movement of Babeh Tigers
Tag: Tigers

p.s For the few lovely people left in nam

d741b40e66ad1da5e1aa7dde696d574b

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Nam players are mailing obscenity and smut to people trying to get banned apparently.

We've known since day 1 there were a few of them without any shred of class, but still... This is going a bit far.

To the players from Nam who took this in a better way though. Good game, you fought well.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Just the crap people showing their faces and bowing out early. NAM players will probably be happy they're gone, the rest can get to the real game of fighting a big war.