Units Lost

DeletedUser

At one point, there was a spot in the rally point that showed units lost. Is this feature gone? Is it relocated?

DeletedUser

It's gone. :icon_cry:

baaaaaaaaaaaack in the day... this is what it looked like:
losses.jpg

Muldie325

I clicked this thread because I saw duff, and im like now theres an old face, then i scroll down, next post, wickerman. >.<

There's no leaving tw is there?

DeletedUser

thats pretty nifty
i wouldnt mind having that system back again

hell, even expanding to past (per village)
and give it for the player as a whole
i know after a year in a world, i would love to have a look at my overall losses

DeletedUser64969

I believe it took up way too much space on the servers for it to be worth it when worlds were getting older

could be a valid reason, but the amount of data they already store, i cant see it making that big of a difference, maybe a village basis it will, be say they recorded troops lost on the account as whole, i dont think it would be that bad.

DeletedUser110691

could be a valid reason, but the amount of data they already store, i cant see it making that big of a difference, maybe a village basis it will, be say they recorded troops lost on the account as whole, i dont think it would be that bad.

Wouldn't that make ODD redundant though?

DeletedUser

I clicked this thread because I saw duff, and im like now theres an old face, then i scroll down, next post, wickerman. >.<

There's no leaving tw is there?

Apparently not...
This feature was good for determining levels of efficiency.

metallove

Maybe, but ODD is just an accumulative number....like a math problem solved. you don't keep the process or the math.... 10+27+30+320+26+201...you just keep the result, 614

But that is a neat feature, maybe someone could do a PA script like the troop counter if the information is actually saved somewhere. Or just add to the result each time you gain ODD and ODA.