University Improvements:

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. "Rankings" on the university fall off after a week, so if I haven't sent any resources my name won't appear UNLESS I have provided at least 1 resource to the university within the past week. I think keeping it up 24/7 even if you haven't sent within the past week it should stay up.

2. Resource balancing on the university, currently we're sitting about 50million extra wood to everything else, but with the university I'm unable to click on market due to a market not being constructed. I feel like you should have a market at least so you can view transports coming to the university from market overview without having to pull up the "Transports" overview page all together. Giving a market to the university allows for premium exchange purchase for it along with resource balancing, both being premium features so its a win win across the board.

3. Public formula provided, right now its just to much of a guessing game, we're expecting around 5m each resource gain needed per level right now, but a full formula to get a better understanding of what's needed where would be beyond beneficial for multiple aspects.

4. Council and or even tribe view of university, right now it is ONLY the account owner of the university that can view the university. So right now without updating everyone daily on what the situation of the university is people will not know what's needed and where etc. I feel like an overview of the university like the stronghold for tribes should be at least considered. Also incoming to the university doesn't alert anyone in the tribe whatsoever. With the amount of cost towards the uni I feel like it should be a little more public to the whole tribe since it takes the whole tribe to succeed in filling the thing.

Hope this helps a little if inno does continue pushing out university worlds out.

tudadar

Reaction score
It would definitely help for the window to be a lot more like the stronghold one which is nicely done. It shows you resources incoming next to current amounts ( from who and when they land ) , weekly, and overall rankings, tribe knows when there are incomings, and its more of a tribe experience watching the process.