Unknown thread

DeletedUser108799

On w71 you're known as the internal monger. Well, one of many because you all seem to be doing it. As for targets, you had Muldie next door but chose to NAP him after what? A day?

Let's leave the threats to the people who actually pull through with them, not you freebie nobling noobs, mmkay?

I just want to clarify myself, I am feeling like alexhol at the moment and the fact that apathy is so close makes me laugh so hard whenever i think of it. The fact that we joined w71 with the promise that we would not internal anyone and we actually maintained it till Garry and were still in top 10. Before you attacked garry had told us that he will be quitting,seeing his location we had no cboice but to internal him i mean seriously see his distance from me and tribemates and the fact that many people have been my severe enemh on other worlds made me not delay it. I wouldnt have agreed to the nap if garry hadnt quit and would have used them wah mlre carefully than i used them to randomly nuke anything.

I assure you all i will prove to be a war monger but we dont plan to play this world for long enough just here to have some fun and create troubles.

DeletedUser113396

Unknown? is a dirty little Peasant! Everyone knows that...

DeletedUser108799

Hey buddy stop talking shite ok?

If you are so bothered by internaling you would have shared gary with tribemates and you would defiantly not have planned to merge White death right after. :lol:

Add to this that you napped Mom to avoid fighting Muldeh. Napped Music. And tried to offer free villages if they accepted a NAP and wouldn't try to stop your merge. You sir are the opposite of a warmonger.

Lolololol Share with who? as I said see his position I even gave Virtual villages but he took too long to take them.

I got a NAP with muldeh to safegaurd garry the account was hardly being played by anyone and we did not have the sit.

Why are you incorporating the naps of Illuminati and Music to this when they are way far for me to do any damage and I am not even in the leadership of the tribe.

DeletedUser107679

Lolololol Share with who? as I said see his position I even gave Virtual villages but he took too long to take them.

I got a NAP with muldeh to safegaurd garry the account was hardly being played by anyone and we did not have the sit.

Why are you incorporating the naps of Illuminati and Music to this when they are way far for me to do any damage and I am not even in the leadership of the tribe.

Because you and your co tried to get the nap with so you can internal white death in peace. You skipped that bit it seems. :lol: It would not have been hard to share Gary, its ridiculous to claim otherwise as it took you some time to eat it and now you want a merge with white death. Simply put this forum act about not wanting to internal is bullshit.

DeletedUser108799

Wait a sec it is not a merge white has some plans he is gifting me his villas and I don't have a choice because he didn't want anyone else to take them, it was after we talked he agreed to give others the villages too and if I am not wrong NAP talks were going on before but I cannot be sure because I am not awared of that.

DeletedUser113396

Wait a sec it is not a merge white has some plans he is gifting me his villas and I don't have a choice because he didn't want anyone else to take them, it was after we talked he agreed to give others the villages too and if I am not wrong NAP talks were going on before but I cannot be sure because I am not awared of that.

Im sorry but you do talk a load of Crap!

DeletedUser

sounds like plans to merge ^-^

i heard the going offer for a NAP was 20 villages of WD...

DeletedUser

[10:25:22 PM] Pepper Pepper: He Julien, we only want 50k worth of villages, as we need our nobles to hit contra, and others in our tribe need to grow in size before we do, is it ok if we gift the rest of your villages to vibe?

[10:26:06 PM] White Death: no take all or nothing :p

[10:28:24 PM] Pepper Pepper: Mate, dont be stubborn, im not sharbel. Me and shadow talked about this, and we concluded that we want to start using troops and want some fun in this world before christmass. I dont want to be the james. Im new to this world so im having a fresh start. The acc already has a bad rep, I need to fix that, it will be hard, but it will be done.

[10:29:03 PM] White Death: :^)

[10:29:56 PM] White Death: screw it anyone can take anything they like but imma gonna snipe some trains here and there for shits/

[10:30:57 PM] Pepper Pepper: Wow, i dint expect this reply :D

[10:31:08 PM] Pepper Pepper: Thank you much friend :D

[10:31:18 PM] Pepper Pepper: I will send this mail to the tribe:

[10:31:29 PM] Pepper Pepper: "From shadow and pepper, we love you all, so were gifting white death's villages to the tribe. Me and shadow will only take what we claimed. So guys claim up, start by claiming 10 villages then take what u can when u take them all."

[10:32:28 PM] White Death: Sure ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108799

Because you and your co tried to get the nap with so you can internal white death in peace. You skipped that bit it seems. :lol: It would not have been hard to share Gary, its ridiculous to claim otherwise as it took you some time to eat it and now you want a merge with white death. Simply put this forum act about not wanting to internal is bullshit.

I gave white death to my tribe and by the way I am still a war monger. Who do you think defends all the accounts in the tribe when illuminati sends 100s and sometimes even thousands of fake while my players sleep knowing their accounts are in safe hands. I have sat 7 accounts together most under attack from illuminati and tagged over 3000 fakes and slaughtered over 3 trains everyday over multiple accounts.

I still have most of my support on illuminati front even after knowing alot of players from venus want to try their luck against me now.

Even when muldie surprised attack us we had all our D out with just 1 D in total luckily around near the villages under attack and lost just one villa because of the snipe failing and close distance.

Thanks to everyone btw you have done a great job making this world fun for me though it may be by account sitting those continues incs make me motivate myself and defend hard.

kudos to Friskhbird this technique you use is not new but still amuses me just change the strategy of attacking villages we have figured it out at last and killed some of your nukes.

Good work to muldie and one way ticket to hell they were able to keep me busy tagging when they attacked.

DeletedUser

YOU get a thread, YOU get a thread, EVERYBODY GETS A THREAD!!!!

(These posts were offtopic in the other thread so I moved them here.)

Also, please keep the thread on topic and don't reply to this post. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please use PM.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[10:25:22 PM] Pepper Pepper: He Julien, we only want 50k worth of villages, as we need our nobles to hit contra, and others in our tribe need to grow in size before we do, is it ok if we gift the rest of your villages to vibe?

[10:26:06 PM] White Death: no take all or nothing :p

[10:28:24 PM] Pepper Pepper: Mate, dont be stubborn, im not sharbel. Me and shadow talked about this, and we concluded that we want to start using troops and want some fun in this world before christmass. I dont want to be the james. Im new to this world so im having a fresh start. The acc already has a bad rep, I need to fix that, it will be hard, but it will be done.

[10:29:03 PM] White Death: :^)

[10:29:56 PM] White Death: screw it anyone can take anything they like but imma gonna snipe some trains here and there for shits/

[10:30:57 PM] Pepper Pepper: Wow, i dint expect this reply :D

[10:31:08 PM] Pepper Pepper: Thank you much friend :D

[10:31:18 PM] Pepper Pepper: I will send this mail to the tribe:

[10:31:29 PM] Pepper Pepper: "From shadow and pepper, we love you all, so were gifting white death's villages to the tribe. Me and shadow will only take what we claimed. So guys claim up, start by claiming 10 villages then take what u can when u take them all."

[10:32:28 PM] White Death: Sure ;)
[/spoil]

Pepper you nub<3 You make me laugh ^^

DeletedUser

It won't be long until I sweep it away ! :icon_wink: :icon_cool:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That wasn't very nice.

DeletedUser

That wasn't very nice.

Here you go babe<3
Love you !

[spoil]
Chocolate_chip_cookies.jpg

[/spoil]