Unlimited tribe members a problem?

DeletedUser

Just coming over from world 45, and 42, and was just wondering if any of the normal tribes (30-50 members) have found these massive 1000+ member mass recruiting tribes to be a problem? Or are they completely unorganized and can't get anything done?

DeletedUser

They are an amusement and make stats a little wonky, but none are functioning properly at the moment.

DeletedUser

i can't speak for any tribe other then my own (Bunny) but so far no problems from those tribes. even tho we have seen incomings from SDA members. they've all been taken care of. promptly.

DeletedUser

Alright thats good. I hesitated joining this world at first because it seemed like it would just be lame to go up against 1000 member tribes, but now that I think about it, there is almost no way they can support and coordinate attacks

DeletedUser

i can't speak for any tribe other then my own (Bunny) but so far no problems from those tribes. even tho we have seen incomings from SDA members. they've all been taken care of. promptly.

The only guy who has attacked me from a 1000+ member tribe was a turtle who I then nobled after he killed all his defense on my offense while i was offline (funny thing was, i would have lost all my troops had i tried to clear him, and lost about 1/3 of it defending from it lol)

So M.R. hasn't had any real problems with them except for not paying attention in one idiot's case :icon_redface:

Rodent Bloyce?

I don't believe there is a good organisation possible in these tribes. Spies are very usual.

I prefer a small group who I can trust and build on.

DeletedUser

I know a few people who got baron in SDA, but didn't bother to spend there a few more days to get duke privileges and disband the tribe. It seems there is no point, it's more fun to watch them have more members than villages. <3

DeletedUser

I know a few people who got baron in SDA, but didn't bother to spend there a few more days to get duke privileges and disband the tribe. It seems there is no point, it's more fun to watch them have more members than villages. <3

i did that in LDA or whatever the first big one was called. Got to baron, dismissed 200-300 people, and then got kicked before I finished :)

TheHowling

I have to admit I am somewhat shocked about the unlimited capacity of the tribe members

at least no families here, but probably a lot of lemons hiding in gigantic tribes with no proper leadership

In a month we will see the boys and girls from the more serious players

It wil be interesting to see how this goes lol

DeletedUser

Alright, well you have all quelled my previous fears. Thanks for the answers

Rvglos

Again I like others, they actually add something different to the game. Pure numbers say that they must have a few good players within them, but as of yet all we are finding are farms.

DeletedUser

Other than Fpwn pretending to be the USA and having no idea what they're talking about no problems so far.

DeletedUser

Other than Fpwn pretending to be the USA and having no idea what they're talking about no problems so far.

haha no they are China!:lol: 1 million plus members- err, I mean citizens- and their army is force through numbers. Sound like anyone?:icon_wink:

Garrock

Yes... unlimited members is a problem... I just don't have enough nobles :(

DeletedUser

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! A PROBLEM?!?!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, its a godsend...otherwise we would have to mark like a billion tribes for easy targets and farms...silly boy :p

DeletedUser

Read their profile they are kinda wrong about the USA since all laws even state laws still have to go through fedral before their approved since they can't go agaisnt the consitituion. But that is jsut a personal problem let it go and stay on subject shall we?

DeletedUser

Just coming over from world 45, and 42, and was just wondering if any of the normal tribes (30-50 members) have found these massive 1000+ member mass recruiting tribes to be a problem? Or are they completely unorganized and can't get anything done?

The main problem most of us are having with the mass recruit tribes is deciding where to put all the extra resources :lol: