(Unofficial blog): SOHK's or Smile's

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Asta Lapasta on 07.09. at 21:13
A few years ago, i got caught up in a lie that ended up creating a lot more trouble then it would have if i had told the truth. From that point on, i have not told a lie since, and do not plan to over a game. I got 3 really good friends in Bush, and this is what they told me. I dont want my friends in Sohk to losse villages over it. So yea, it is what it is. Thats the plan, its the 5th of October depending on if they take 60% mabe 50% have to check my skype conversation of k53. If they get a good hold on in the Nap between Wet and Bush will be in place and they will go after Sohk. Knowing that sohk is a bigger threat then wet, so they will take them out after. Sounds like a pretty solid plan in my opinion but yea.

And I think it is fairly safe to say he is either lying or he is correct.

We only have to wait until the end of tomorrow (the 5th of October) to find out - we have approximately 72% of K53 now :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

why would they need to wait until then. on this slow world if they dont see nukes yet they know its a lie as it takes forever for them to get anywhere. unless w52 thinks bush are idiots that dont even long range nuke before nobling lol.

DeletedUser

why would they need to wait until then. on this slow world if they dont see nukes yet they know its a lie as it takes forever for them to get anywhere. unless w52 thinks bush are idiots that dont even long range nuke before nobling lol.

long range nukes...in a surprise attack? oO
they'd be stupid if they DO send it long range

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

then your saying bush should use up there short range nukes and nobles on d that would outnumber it. great planning there, i do hope your not running sohk's op's. in the time that was left bush would have had to only use a 1/4 of a k's nukes close range which would have went splat lol. no they would have done what every tribe here(including yours) does and long range nukes with fakes an area. surprise attack lol, this is world 52 with its turtle speed, good luck tring that here.

DeletedUser

I've done both with mixed results.
Short range = short term gains
Long range = long term gains

If you wanna make a quick splash, go short.
Planning for the longer campaign obviously you save your short range nukers.

DeletedUser

to make this as short a talk as i can ill do this. all you need do is watch bushes nobling. bush right now is taking around 40 towns a day from wet, with those trains mainly located in k53 and north k63. not the place to be having them warring sohk. plus they wouldnt be burning that number of nobles every day before a war lol. u cant replace them. but isnt just that. bush wouldnt make a move without aleksandr1 group. its their key players in that area and fastest nobliers. you would see that group go inactive for at least a 2 week period before bush even thought of hitting sohk lol. right now they are burning nobles on wet. be same if sohk hit bush. tw a simple game, all you have to do is watch certain stats. and areas. theres one key unit on it called a noble, you see them burning those you know they cant burn them elsewhere.

DeletedUser

then your saying bush should use up there short range nukes and nobles on d that would outnumber it. great planning there, i do hope your not running sohk's op's. in the time that was left bush would have had to only use a 1/4 of a k's nukes close range which would have went splat lol. no they would have done what every tribe here(including yours) does and long range nukes with fakes an area. surprise attack lol, this is world 52 with its turtle speed, good luck tring that here.

in the case that was disscussed it was a surprise attack, starting the war and breaking an alliance...no stacks yet
so if you use long range nukes youd hit stacks, youd be surprised how fast we arange those when we're not drunk, while short range nukes and nobles would let you make a big push due to the surprise element..

and you'd be surprised how devasting a surprise declaration can be, take Bush vs phat start for example, they were at like 400 villas ahead in 2 weeks

DeletedUser

bush vs phat involved nothing more then a ton of dead bush accounts which didnt take much effort. as your involved in wet war at this time you might have noticed how easy those type accounts are to take. that had honestly nothing to do with any 'surprise' attack as bush had 2 weeks notice of the exact hour of phats launch date. had more to do with bushes lack of control over certain accounts and lack of sitters. and again you fail to tell me why bushes nobles are in k53 and north k63 and fact that bushes key players are right now burning nobles on wet. but then its far into the 5th im wondering if your see and bush attacks? if not maybe phats duke would be so kind as to come on the externals and admit it might still lie from time to time(or most times depending on who you chat with). also im more interested in what was said by sohk in that talk, i notice that seems to be left out here in this talk. we all knew phats duke was lying, but im sure the externals might be interested on the other part of this email chat.

DeletedUser

Once again a lot of posts have been deleted for insults, etc. we're all better off not having. I shouldn't see any more discussion of them in these topics, and lets get right back on track shall we? ;)

shredded

I didn't even insult someone just comment on grammar :p the war is going on even with mistakes like that lol

DeletedUser

Hey Guys!

I will be bringing another blog out soon! This weekend hopefully, I know I've not posted for a while this might make some people happy lol I have been asked to do one but with University i've been rather busy writing essay's without chance to get a blog under-way. I am going to be off starting tomorrow night for a week so I will be getting another blog out referring to -SWAT- Vs Phat, possibly with a little generalization at the start to say what's happened with the other wars since my last few blogs, an update if you wish.

I'd like to ask those in Phat and -SWAT- who they'd like included in their stats? I know many arguments erupted over adding someone, not adding someone, someone being in active, I can't remember specific's but I don't want anyone saying i'm being bias just because I chose not to specifically add someone to the stats who they feel should be or adding someone and being argued with due to the fact they feel they shouldn't be added. I don't want problems in relation to stats but they are a big part of any blog. Of course I'll be trying to get interviews with the lovely leaders of both tribes and possibly a key player in one of the tribes, as I like to have generally three interviews. I have spoke to ilogic already and will mail the relevant players tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the quietness.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking forward to reading, was wondering if I'd get to see another.

DeletedUser

I know, sorry! I've been swamped with University Essay's, assignments, part time work and everything else in real life but i have time off and thought i'd get another blog or 2 out before I go back, trying to find a way to make them a little more frequent or cut the amount of time in between but the blog was requested and a few people was asking about when the next was coming :)

DeletedUser

It's been delayed due to all the new changes in World 52. I was going to have it out by this weekend. Chelsea stubbs didn't get back to me on the Phat side interview and with the merge -SWAT- Vs Phat blog would now seem irrelevant. But I was planning on creating a blog that started with an update on all the wars, section specifically dedicated to -SWAT- Vs Phat and then the latest changes but with Chels still not replying and with everything still underway there is no point me writing a blog when possible amendments may need to be added. I will bring one out when everything as seemed to be settled or at least seeming settled.