Upcoming wars?

DeletedUser

The world is to diplomatically entangled for big wars right now. Just smaller tribes being opped and larger tribes replenishing inactive members/ teaching newer ones how to play. The world will come down to three tribes in the end. 4zl/fray/nyx or chess. The rest will either merge, or be knocked out in the next. Year or so

you obviously don't think very highly of Area lol.

what tribe are you from?

- ALex

DeletedUser

Never said I thought lowly of anyone. 13 man teams lose a player and it hurts badly. Believe me I was in pms. We had a low member count. We lost a couple and we went down the tubes.I hope my prediction isn't true,tbh. It will be a boring world if we are just waiting for it to be four tribes

DeletedUser

youre right a small nmber of players means losing one is a crippling issue potentially.
area will merge into a larger clan simply because the logic dictates it to happen, as one shot says a 13 man clan cannot be successful, inevitably one of them will become inactive and it will damage you, now if more become inactive it cripples oyu as a clan and you fall or you merge into a higher member clan

DeletedUser

24 isn't 13. and if 1 member goes inactive, Area's strict recruitment and strong bonds means that all members are fully capable to carry the inactive player until the return.

instead of 1 member going inactive in a larger tribe and getting internalled.

in Area if a member where to go inactive (which is unlikely due to the strenuous recruitment process meaning the characters and activity of players are more seriously tested) then the rest of the team are more than capable and happy to carry them, and still own everyone :p

- ALex

DeletedUser

This is true, but I have been in and seen it happen a few times myself. Luck of the draw I guess. Smaller tribes are the most fun, but do have a shorter lifespan than larger family tribes. Saying both actually win wars and such.

Don't get me wrong. I hope they do make it. Would make me happy to see a tribe with less than 30 members make it to the end. Only seen that once personally though.

DeletedUser

Only seen that once personally though.

Hence, its more likely probable. Area has shown itself being extremely capable in terms of fighting! I beleive itll survive the long run... And I love tribes that dont mass-recruit!! :D:D

DeletedUser

Any more upcoming wars?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101787

shush, don't draw to much attention to us yet Seven =P

though i wouldn't mind if you guys see who's tottally bashing wo.