Update to 7.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser82027
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I take the time to set my alarm clock for timed attacks, I work, I have a wife and 2 kids, so it does bother me a bit that other people take the cheap way out. That's just how I feel, that doesn't make me right per se', but I think there are valid points to my side of the argument here as well. There are lots of people who feel differently, and most of them co-play, though not all.

It is fine that you all feel differently, but when I hear people say that it does not give the account an unfair advantage, that's a load of B.S.

+1 lol, especially when they brag how good they are, when 2-4 people play the account. lol @ them

me on the other hand, im straight orginal, anything i do. ive done for myself :lol:

Dan Rather

Real talk Rawr. You are definitely my hero of the day with that comment mate.

Bcardi

I take the time to set my alarm clock for timed attacks, I work, I have a wife and 2 kids, so it does bother me a bit that other people take the cheap way out. That's just how I feel, that doesn't make me right per se', but I think there are valid points to my side of the argument here as well. There are lots of people who feel differently, and most of them co-play, though not all.

It is fine that you all feel differently, but when I hear people say that it does not give the account an unfair advantage, that's a load of B.S.

So how many account sitters do you have? And dont say none cause that would be a load of B.S.

DeletedUser

So how many account sitters do you have? And dont say none cause that would be a load of B.S.

i have 1 perma sit, but he doesnt farm or anything, mainly just watchs incomings an tags them an moves troops around, as i do for him but nothing special.

Bcardi

i have 1 perma sit, but he doesnt farm or anything, mainly just watchs incomings an tags them an moves troops around, as i do for him but nothing special.

So someone is watching the account 24/7. Hence is no different then a coplayer.

DeletedUser

So someone is watching the account 24/7. Hence is no different then a coplayer.

big difference im afraid. my perma sit, does nothing special to give me a huge advantage. Also I cant get any help from him at all/trade goods/coordinate attacks etc etc want me to keep listing?

Bcardi

big difference im afraid. my perma sit, does nothing special to give me a huge advantage. Also I cant get any help from him at all/trade goods/coordinate attacks etc etc want me to keep listing?

Well if you were smart you would have a sitter no where near you. So it wouldnt effect you. Also how do you know all coplayers farm and such? Some might just do what a sitter does for you. So it is the same whether you want to admit it or not.

Dont talk shit about people having someone on the account 24/7 when you yourself have someone on your account 24/7

DeletedUser

if thats teh case, then why not ban co/playing an only allow account sitting? since most users will be to focused on there own personal account more then a sat account, there is a difference between acc/sitting an co/playing. its flawed your just to stupid to realise the facts infront of your face? if your worry is you cant watch your account 24/7 then find a sitter rofl..

that way we have more players = less diluted player pool = more competetion = more challenge = more fun. At the same time your account is watched 24/7.

I do believe frailbeauty touched on that subject already...

DeletedUser

if thats teh case, then why not ban co/playing an only allow account sitting? since most users will be to focused on there own personal account more then a sat account, there is a difference between acc/sitting an co/playing. its flawed your just to stupid to realise the facts infront of your face? if your worry is you cant watch your account 24/7 then find a sitter rofl..

that way we have more players = less diluted player pool = more competetion = more challenge = more fun. At the same time your account is watched 24/7.

Now you've made me go and quote myself:

Only reason I started coplaying is because no one wanted to sit me during my offline times when nub tribes would just send non-stop incoming at me to force my account to be watched 24/7. A coplayer is usually far more invested in the account than a sitter. Never needed one in the older worlds til the fake sending scripts came out. Seems to me if you want to eliminate the coplaying you need to eliminate the need for it first.

DeletedUser

I do believe frailbeauty touched on that subject already...

acutally more less dodged the matter an made excuses "no offense just my take on it", anyhow i was just replying to bcardi's post since he didnt read what was said. so i had to retype what was wrote

co/playing vs account sitting.- because a co-player treats your villas as your own.

A co-sitter is just a watcher over a villa. And always have his villas as priority no.1

there is a difference.

Now you've made me go and quote myself:

yah an i understand perfectly daz, i mean i never said it shouldve been banned in the first place? just said it needed to be 'limited' then everybody kept saying ban ban ban, when i never said banned, was more less an opinon then anything. im sure there are ways to figure this stuff out, its not that hard to catch a 4 man account slip up. not everybody is perfect, no matter how hard you try lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Depends on the sitter tbh, I've had a couple that have treated my account sit as it was there own account.

DeletedUser

Depends on the sitter tbh, I've had a couple that have treated my account sit as it was there own account.

yeh but what are the odds of actually finding a sitter like that? not saying i havent had 1 or 2, but ive had a few sitters out of all the worlds ive played. i can only name a handful of who acutally did that, its more less luck to find an actual sitter to do that.

however not everybody can find co/players, its like making a 'must have' to even join the top ranks, i bet you cant even tell me 5 people out of the top 20 that isnt co/played.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Rather

Actually, I have no account sitters. No one is close enough to get a noble at me while I sleep, except for a couple inactive small players, and I can tag most attacks upon waking up. But, whatever homie, believe whatever you want. I do use TWFarmReport as of 2 days ago, and I don't use any other scripts. I take great pride in the fact that I play my account 100% solo, not saying I am better than you or anyone else with a good deal of experience, but my account is where it is because of a lot of hard work, and I resent that you imply otherwise.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I totally agree with Dan Rather, and this is my account sitting history:

Code:
Account sitter 	Start 	End
Be Mice Elf Again 	on 07.01.2011 at xxx	on 08.01.2011 at xxx
Be Mice Elf Again 	on 07.01.2011 at xxx 	on 07.01.2011 at xxx
Winterfresh07 	on 23.12.2010 at xxx 	on 23.12.2010 at xxx
haguey666 	on 29.11.2010 at xxx 	on 29.11.2010 at xxx
haguey666 	on 27.11.2010 at xxx	on 27.11.2010 at xxx
haguey666 	on 26.11.2010 at xxx 	on 27.11.2010 at xxx
Be Mice Elf Again 	on 22.11.2010 at xxx 	on 22.11.2010 at xxx

I just don't have the need of my account being watched 24/7, sorry bud.

DeletedUser

If you dislike the fact that other people co-play, then just go and get a co-player of your own and don't use the "I have a lot less time than co-played accounts" excuse, and split the premium price like everyone does, and just see how your real life will change when you do that.. And I know the interface changed.. but seriously Rayn, no one needs more drama.. you'll get used to it in a while..

DeletedUser

I gotta say, when im sitting a tribemates account I do the minimum necessary. Like right now I am sitting a tribemate's acc on the RIM frontlines tagging incs as they appear in their droves, but I am not farming or building or keeping queues moving. Mainly because I have other stuff to be doing. He knows I won't do it, and he doesnt need me to. Just needs those 5 second trains tagged :)

If I was his co-player on the other hand, id be doing all those things :p

Dan Rather

Here is my ENTIRE sitting history, so Bcardi, you know not what you are talking about......

Account sitter history

Here you can see the last ten account sitters:Account sitter Start End
Ruins of Chaos today at 04:50 today at 04:58
Ruins of Chaos on 09.01.2011 at 21:08 on 09.01.2011 at 21:18
Ruins of Chaos on 13.12.2010 at 21:59 on 13.12.2010 at 22:08
latinoshadow02 on 10.11.2010 at 16:45 on 10.11.2010 at 16:57

DeletedUser

Here is my ENTIRE sitting history, so Bcardi, you know not what you are talking about......

Account sitter history

Here you can see the last ten account sitters:Account sitter Start End
Ruins of Chaos today at 04:50 today at 04:58
Ruins of Chaos on 09.01.2011 at 21:08 on 09.01.2011 at 21:18
Ruins of Chaos on 13.12.2010 at 21:59 on 13.12.2010 at 22:08
latinoshadow02 on 10.11.2010 at 16:45 on 10.11.2010 at 16:57

Here is mine:

Bcardi on 30.12.2010 at 19:21 on 30.12.2010 at 22:14
Rawr Mode on 30.12.2010 at 06:10 on 30.12.2010 at 11:53
Garbage Picker on 28.12.2010 at 07:53 on 28.12.2010 at 12:55
Lord Marty C on 28.12.2010 at 05:01 on 28.12.2010 at 07:53
Syntexgrid on 28.12.2010 at 01:56 on 28.12.2010 at 03:24
Syntexgrid on 23.12.2010 at 08:46 on 23.12.2010 at 10:39

:icon_eek:

Nah, but srsly, why all the hate for each other?

Why can't we be friends?

Dan Rather

Well, as I have seen on other threads, Bcardi does not seem to care for when people make an opinion about someone or something they know nothing about, it does not seem too hard for him to give others the same respect. That is my only issue, I have no personal grudge against him, but if he does not know my personal history, he should not imply things about me that are simply not true.

This discussion started over my dislike for co-players. I have been told by others, "well just get a co-player", then you will have nothing to complain about. Those people are missing the point that I would rather be rimmed a million times then take credit for an account that is not really my total doing. It is fine if others feel differently, as a matter of fact, it is healthy to do so, debate can be a great thing. But when someone wants to make assumptions about me, when they in fact have no idea what they are talking about, I feel it is my obligation to respond. I actually really respect Bcardi as a player, obviously he would not have his current position if he (and his co-players if he has any, I do not know so I won't assume) did not have skill.

But Bcardi, you are not the only person here with skills, I have been playing since world 2, and have learned a few things over the years. I think we can just agree to disagree, but I will ask you not to make assumptions about me. If you have a question, feel free to ask.

Rant over.

Last edited:

Bcardi

Giving an opinion and telling other people there ways are morally wrong is too different things. Give your opinion. Everyone has one and I like hearing people tell theres. But when you talk down on people that do not follow your "opinionated ways". Then that is where the problem is. Everybody plays this game differently. There is no right or wrong way.