Updated Dominance Maps

Families: Separate or not?

• Separate

Votes: 101 53.4%
  • Not Separate

Votes: 88 46.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I also wonder if I should of left. Now I'm playing on world 61 under a different name, and getting my arse handed to me.

DeletedUser105276

Jeeeeeeez i remember when i was in k11 being threatened by the virtus family... Shock they pretty much turned into brains? I see some of the old Cc lot are still there? Sucking the tribes around them butts as usual... used to play as George-hall123, though doubt many people new me haha!
Best times in XLR under the name abandinus though didnt have much time under there!

Best world on the game? Great settings, people, and some great wars have passed through here!!

DeletedUser91043

I remember you dude.

The old Cc are dying a slow and painful death atm :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser61336

Jeeeeeeez i remember when i was in k11 being threatened by the virtus family... Shock they pretty much turned into brains? I see some of the old Cc lot are still there? Sucking the tribes around them butts as usual... used to play as George-hall123, though doubt many people new me haha!
Best times in XLR under the name abandinus though didnt have much time under there!

Best world on the game? Great settings, people, and some great wars have passed through here!!

OMG it's a george! D:

DeletedUser105276

hahaa hey guys! been playing on world 61 for a while now! :)

Iv seen Cc are dying! Jeez i tried hard enough to kick their ass good old K10 v.s K11 wars! :p

Gazhick, i remember your name... What tribe were you in? =CB= maybe?

DeletedUser56734

so quick question bout fastest noblers.
according to tw stats i have 5722 conquers, and my 6th conquer was on 2008-11-20. Thats when it starts. So 49 days to finish out 2008, plus 365x3 for years 2009-2011. and then 203 days to get to today. Combined that is 1347 days.
5722/1347= 4.247
if the lowest on the map is 4.175 a day then why am i not on there?
What am i missing?

DeletedUser55895

it may start from your join date or first conquer.. and just have you not be eligible to be on it until 6 conquers. But I really have no idea

DeletedUser56734

Ah, thats a very good point
:icon_evil: oh well just have to noble more i guess