Updates

DeletedUser

okay okay, i know this is a pretty pointless thread since noone remembers me(except forbes ;) but to jog your memories:

I was in -UF- all the way until it got to Titans.

I was a kiss ass.

I was fairly annoying.

Now thats out of the way :p

helloooo again ^_^

So, since this is like THE most inactive forum on the whole of TW - please can people update me on whats happened in the last 4 months(ish) on tribal wars, from their perspective?

Just for some opinions, views and tribal adventures :icon_smile:

Please dont close,
Danny

DeletedUser75781

Basically, G.Khan, TITANS and BaseET merged to form the =APOC= fam, and we defeated !?!, :p

Kaiser Minear

Haha, don't you mean everybody quit :lol: I'm sure we would have spent the next 10 years fighting if everybody in !?! didn't quit :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser75781

They quit therefore they lost, quitters never win :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wikipedia says: 'Winners never quit, and quitters never win'

DeletedUser

Haha, don't you mean everybody quit :lol: I'm sure we would have spent the next 10 years fighting if everybody in !?! didn't quit :icon_rolleyes:

if everybody quit why arn't apoc 100% dominant on all parts of the map then?

fact is the fight stilll goes on, sure a little bit smaller now since a major part of a frontline deleted but that is why they deleted and aren't still here, they got bored of incommings tagging and resending attacks/fakes/nobles at us so they jumped on the first chance they could to leave the world. :icon_rolleyes:

Kaiser Minear

24under....

Well, now it looks like NO! and APOC have to have a NAP so we can personally destroy him :/

Last edited:

Kaiser Minear

It's safe to say he's hated :icon_confused:

He's a HUGE spammer :/ he's like forbes without the "funny"