Updating Map Made by Nickjer

DeletedUser

now, if there was one like, in the far right :p It would look kinda like an eye thingy

kingjohan

Alot of people rely on that theese maps will work (they should).

If our map updater(s) can´t keep up with the job then maybe somone else should take their place.

DeletedUser

you mean...someone does it manually? :s doesnt that defy the objective of 'auto' ?

DeletedUser

Maybe he isnt doing them any more which is understandable in his current situation.

DeletedUser

I guess if you are not going to pick up the slack and do it then don't complain.

DeletedUser

If you have so much to complaining about why don't you actually spend your time making something that helps tw players instead of just annoying them. Oh wait I forgot... annoying people is about all you know how to do. :p

DeletedUser67772

Now APOC need to split into 3 tribes or so. then this world can be back to being fun =D

kingjohan

If you have so much to complaining about why don't you actually spend your time making something that helps tw players instead of just annoying them. Oh wait I forgot... annoying people is about all you know how to do. :p

If people as in king A then yes. That is all i can do.

I do help nubs :3

kingjohan

I´m pretty close to ask for a W35 acc again :p *hint hint*
This world looks colourful again!

kingjohan

But only close, if APOC splits up then it´s fosho :D

U know what that means, lee? You must spllit up APOC before my summerbreak ends :p

DeletedUser

APOC arent going to split if the new duke BinnInJail has anything to do with things.

DeletedUser

APOC arent going to split if the new duke BinnInJail has anything to do with things.

the new duke eh? He's always been our duke and as far as dukes go him and the council are great at leading this tribe... the best I've seen in a long while... very devoted.