using cats to lower markets

queslett

i can understand using cats to lower levels on Farms, HQ's, and removing the rally point and walls...

but i have never heard of lowering the markets as an attacking ploy...

if it was once i would put it down as a mistake

but OWENED and Fail who have sent a small number of attacks on me... not as many as when WEST attacked me have been lowering my markets

whilst this does not bother me i was wondering if there was a reason for this or are these guys who are attacking just stupid??? smiles

DeletedUser

I would guess they plan on taking your villages and catting the markets is easier than demolishing them and prevents you from shipping resources out before their noble trains arrive. So now they get to take villages built to their specification with plenty of resources. Just a guess though.

queslett

i could understand that..smiles BUT

it does not stop me building troops and or minting coins

or moving troops

so whilst i respect your response it still does not make ryme or reason...

DeletedUser

it does not stop me building troops and or minting coins

or moving troops

so whilst i respect your response it still does not make ryme or reason...

They can cancel the troop production once they noble your village, that will give them plenty of resources to rebuild the wall and start on there own troop build. Also, I don't think you can use the Academy (mint coins) if your market is below a lv 10 as the building requirements are no longer met.

They want your village AND your resources. Looks like they are well on there way to both...

DeletedUser

If you have a acadamy you can always mint but if requirements are not met you cant make nobles

DeletedUser

If you have a acadamy you can always mint but if requirements are not met you cant make nobles

I thought that might be the case, you will still have enough resources to get a good start if you cancel production, as long as they don't send the resources away via the market :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If i dont have the intention of nobling the village I usually go after there farm. Ivica knows that :)

DeletedUser

i can understand using cats to lower levels on Farms, HQ's, and removing the rally point and walls...

but i have never heard of lowering the markets as an attacking ploy...

if it was once i would put it down as a mistake

but OWENED and Fail who have sent a small number of attacks on me... not as many as when WEST attacked me have been lowering my markets

whilst this does not bother me i was wondering if there was a reason for this or are these guys who are attacking just stupid??? smiles

The only main reason i can think of lowering the market is to stop you sending resources to your other vills, But you can always remove the troops defending that village and farm yourself so theres no point as you can get the resources in emergencies if you need them anyway.

DeletedUser

The only main reason i can think of lowering the market is to stop you sending resources to your other vills, But you can always remove the troops defending that village and farm yourself so theres no point as you can get the resources in emergencies if you need them anyway.

isn't the only point of market sending resources around? :lol::icon_eek:
Well IMO, using cats to kick down markets don't have very good efect from general view, maybe we should ask those attackers if they would like to disclosed their mystery :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser63601

You already made a thread on this.

And the thread FAILED.

Face it, OWNED and FAIL are knocking you down for the fun of it
Start Over :)

DeletedUser

You already made a thread on this.

And the thread FAILED.

Face it, OWNED and FAIL are knocking you down for the fun of it
Start Over :)

If FAIL and OWNED were really nice, they would take all but 2 of his villages, and then with the remaining two, knock down everything but the market....

DeletedUser

This thread again?

You must be stupid to think we are stupid :)

Face it, you and your tribe is getting OWNED, just look at how many villages we have taken off :lol:

playerpbrief

If they *really* had time on their hands, They could just cat your rally point every 6 minutes :icon_razz::)

DeletedUser

Oh, i just thought i had de-ja-vu on this thread lol, queslett again crying for being OWNED, nothing new :lol:

Deleted User - 832139

seems my lads are making an impact .. keep it going boys :) .... Cats used right are cool and to destroy any part of a village costs resources and to destroy the resources them selves works fine in my book :)

DeletedUser

So its the second time you have posted this, both times no one has deeply cared, everyone has their tactics, and obviously we are not gonna cat ur farms because we are going to take your villages.

****Text removed.****

I feel sorry for PhoenX for having their tribe represented in such a disgraceful manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the begin part of the game, catting the markets is useful to stop resources moving around. Later in the game, if you are any size, you got more resources than you know what to do with.

So basically OWNED/FAIL are playing you because they can.

I wont wish them luck as I'm sure luck wont be required.