V V V vs. SCI???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt76827

Well it is unlikely that anyone would actually reply seriously because if war was about to happen they'd not want the other side to know and thus try and convince them it wasn't going to happen. And if it wasn't going to happen they'd try and convince them of that.
So yeah if you expected an honest answer from either side I think you should have learnt that its not going to happen by now.

I do that KK is being a bit harsh with his replies but each to their own.

DeletedUser

All I really have to say is lol. I mean really, world 5 has become so inactive that any war that happens means little to nothing regarding the tribes and their past. Leaderships in most of the large tribes have drastically changed in the last few months.

DeletedUser

yer, i half agree with collin :/

i go away for a week, and this is all you have to show for it.

DeletedUser

All I really have to say is lol. I mean really, world 5 has become so inactive that any war that happens means little to nothing regarding the tribes and their past. Leaderships in most of the large tribes have drastically changed in the last few months.

Hmm, so it's the inactivity you like then.:icon_wink:
Luckily we do always got a War in TSE, inactivity hurt us all since whichever world or tribe it's. After two yearsr some will get tired and want to play on another world, or quit. Of course this is seen more in certain tribes.^^:p

DeletedUser

maybe, maybe not...

and i'm not stupid. all i wanted was an answer.

and i don't need proof. it was kind of a question...

Bicky...Why...
Why do you care so much?
If there is a war you will know. As soon as someone from either side see's the pretty little swords in the corner, they will most likely be the first to post in the forums.

Also...
I don't care where your getting your information, you are a member of BarBar, We do not act like this. We have friends in these tribes and It doesn't look well on our part to have our member's spreading rumors.

DeletedUser

ooooo bicky your in trouble now :p

I knew everything would come back to you one day :p

DeletedUser

:( i never get told! not by rowanbaen, not by ben is great, and not from my own tribe on this game!

i was asking a question! is there a problem larenz? i used to be part of a leadership in SCI! what do you expect!? me to just attack!? no because i learned a bit about this game from SCI, so i am going to do those things a bit maybe! so yeh i PnP a bit, i send annoying in game mails about almost pointless things, i do what i can to take advantage, attack before we wage war or whatever!

i was taught mostly by SCI players, so just beware what you do as i will wage war with you on this game... BEHIND YOUR BACK! :O

DeletedUser

i was taught mostly by SCI players, so just beware what you do as i will wage war with you on this game... BEHIND YOUR BACK! :O
get yourself brainwashed, and start all over again.
otherwise, it will be all over.
look at wigsplitter, i'm sure you want to get brainwashed out of free will then.:p

DeletedUser

Bicky, you need a translator to be coherant.
I dont understand you ever!

I heard Bicky was going to declare war on VVV for BarBar.
Is this true?

DeletedUser

:( i never get told! not by rowanbaen, not by ben is great, and not from my own tribe on this game!

Two names pop up that you didn't mention... maybe you "got told" by them? :icon_rolleyes: I don't need to quote an old (yet very humerous) message, do I?

DeletedUser

i was asking a question! is there a problem larenz? i used to be part of a leadership in SCI! what do you expect!? me to just attack!? no because i learned a bit about this game from SCI, so i am going to do those things a bit maybe! so yeh i PnP a bit, i send annoying in game mails about almost pointless things, i do what i can to take advantage, attack before we wage war or whatever!

Bicky...You will never learn so I won't bother trying to teach you.
Regarding your statement about taking advantage and attacking before we wage war, I'm not exactly sure what that means.

The only advantage any player has is having more troops then his opponent. The second advantage is knowing how to effectively use them in battle. If your relying on mind games and starting a fuss about nothing then you will make enemies on both sides of the fence.

Regarding your leadership in SCI...Are you in SCI now?
VVV & SCI War should be nothing of your concern until we are told it should be.

Also:
I trully hope that this is not directed towards me. I highly doubt the BarBar council has a high tolerance for words such as this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

rofl pwned by most of w5 pnpers just shhh and go back to your little hole.

DeletedUser

Bicky...You will never learn so I won't bother trying to teach you.
Regarding your statement about taking advantage and attacking before we wage war, I'm not exactly sure what that means.

it weren't us as in BarBar.

The only advantage any player has is having more troops then his opponent. The second advantage is knowing how to effectively use them in battle. If your relying on mind games and starting a fuss about nothing then you will make enemies on both sides of the fence.

fine i'll stop. :S

Regarding your leadership in SCI...Are you in SCI now?
VVV & SCI War should be nothing of your concern until we are told it should be.

no i'm not in SCI now, but i was. that was the point of the comment. :?

I trully hope that this is not directed towards me. I highly doubt the BarBar council has a high tolerance for words such as this.

and well to larenz's last comment... obviously it weren't aimed at anyone imparticular. :/

and vampirecloth or whatever, i weren't pwned by you, so shush. and i won't go back into my hole, i don't even have one as far as i'm aware. i don't get you. :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.