V V V

wolves apha

Slifilus, I am a self admitted noob (the highest point account on any world I am on is 26,000 points) but I think you are an an idiot who doesn't check facts before you go out accusing people of not being able to play the game. I don't think Parmenion would waste his time training someone in this game who did not show promise. Unless you want to say he doesn't know how to play the game as well?

Or maybe he wanted to take a hopeless loser and show how good of a trainer he was?:icon_wink:

Xtremehunter

02-Bunnies (559|681) K65 9,726 JJbrosandjl [DFB] Thana Nightshade [DFB] 30th December 2007 - 10:44:24
Go Wild! (494|565) K54 9,334 WildCats [DFB] Thana Nightshade [DFB] 02nd December 2007 - 17:57:05

They were not quitting, and...

Are your 1m + players unable to take care of themselves when defending??? :icon_confused:

Think i've said that gifting vills to smaller players is something common...
Also...i'm 1M+ player and don;t have problems defending...my OD might not look much,but i've sitted players under attack...
If someone needs a sitter over night to defend the attack i don't think it' a poblem to ask someone :)

Xtremehunter

Slifilus, I am a self admitted noob (the highest point account on any world I am on is 26,000 points) but I think you are an an idiot who doesn't check facts before you go out accusing people of not being able to play the game. I don't think Parmenion would waste his time training someone in this game who did not show promise. Unless you want to say he doesn't know how to play the game as well?

Newbs can be trained and noobs can't...it's as simple as that :)

Arlborn

Cute guys. My comment was that I had been given villages from active players. If you know what a morale breaker is then you understand. They wanted a little point player next to them they had worked with before.

Since I helped them out before, we had been on good communication terms. That is what they wanted.

By all means, think of me as incapable. I started playing in September, late September. My twstats are funny, a joke! Really I have nothing about me or my stats that says I have any clue how to play this game. There is nothing that says I even know the difference between and offensive and defense troop!

It is COMPLETELY possible that I only know how to play this game in theory. There is no evidence what so ever that I have ever used a single grain of wisdom that has been shared with me.

So in all respects, you could both be absolutely correct. In fact all evidence supports your claims.

I can only laugh at one more contradiction in this, oh so contradictory, forum.

Yes of course I understand you were being sarcastic, or even not it, just smart, and I sure as hell believe that you are a good player, after all, never underestimate the enemy(i.e. any red dot). But, heh, after all your comments on certain tribes, you come here and say that? Duh.

DeletedUser

I never said she didn't know how to play the game, I am sure she knows how to play it, but does she play it well. There's some hypocrisy in your statement there, you didn't even read my posts before claiming I was an idiot.
This has nothing to do with Parmenion. I don't care if Thana showed promise, but the evidence is against here.
Also, did you know that the only place to find facts is reports and twstats.com? Everything else is just opinions, or has the chance of being a lie. So please, when you tell me I do not check the facts, why don't you check them yourself? And fact Sao, not opinion.

DeletedUser

I never said she didn't know how to play the game, I am sure she knows how to play it, but does she play it well. There's some hypocrisy in your statement there, you didn't even read my posts before claiming I was an idiot.
This has nothing to do with Parmenion. I don't care if Thana showed promise, but the evidence is against here.
Also, did you know that the only place to find facts is reports and twstats.com? Everything else is just opinions, or has the chance of being a lie. So please, when you tell me I do not check the facts, why don't you check them yourself? And fact Sao, not opinion.

And perhaps, beyond the sarcasim, that is my point. No one can argue that I don't know how to play the game. What no one knows is if I can.

I'm not complaining about that either.

DeletedUser

And perhaps, beyond the sarcasim, that is my point. No one can argue that I don't know how to play the game. What no one knows is if I can.

I'm not complaining about that either.

You're really blowing this up Thana, from my point of view. Am I getting under your skin or something? Or are you just easily set off.

To me, the best thing to do is be humble.

DeletedUser

You're really blowing this up Thana, from my point of view. Am I getting under your skin or something? Or are you just easily set off.

To me, the best thing to do is be humble.

Slify, I am lovin this! The humor is all of this is great to me. This isn't sarcastic, I find this to be some of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I even mailed my tribemates not to go around trying to defend me on issues like these. It's silly.

If I really have done something stupid in game, something utterly n00bish and humiliating, the first people raking me over the coals would be Aquarium, Son Osmanick or possibly ukucool.

DeletedUser

Slify, I am lovin this! The humor is all of this is great to me. This isn't sarcastic, I find this to be some of the funniest things I've read in a long time. I even mailed my tribemates not to go around trying to defend me on issues like these. It's silly.

If I really have done something stupid in game, something utterly n00bish and humiliating, the first people raking me over the coals would be Aquarium, Son Osmanick or possibly ukucool.

My point was, you made an entire thread about this... Why?

I never said you did something utterly n00bish. You don't have to do something utterly n00bish to not be skilled at the game.