VA Rumors and Paranoia

DeletedUser

Yes from an outsiders perspective I have to take ferdevil's side here. When things are taken out of context to create paranoia and fear among its members. This just causes internal problems and I do feel bad for him.

MR.MR

i have a rumor. i hear that V/A is going to recruit Bells Brigadw, Justified, crasher, asteania and maybe vinzsimon in an effort to close the gap to their buddies in virus

DeletedUser64969

i have a rumor. i hear that V/A is going to recruit Bells Brigadw, Justified, crasher, asteania and maybe vinzsimon in an effort to close the gap to their buddies in virus

would be a good idea, although i don't know who the last two people are

DeletedUser64969

I hear that turtle is trying to make a "Coalition" against us with BD, CBS, peco's, undecided, VVV, 007 and RFA, damm were popular, and i am surprised how many mails i have in my mail box about this, nearly 10 mails in the last 24 hours.

and your trying to get .rogue in your gangbang as well, somewhat pathetic that you cant do it declare by yourselves.

we must be fearsome :icon_cry:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and your trying to get .rogue in your gangbang as well, somewhat pathetic that you cant do it declare by yourselves.​

What good would .Rogue be against V/A?

Whoever is organizing this Gangbang obviously never attended geography classes at school; it's about as geographically likely as Mt Olympus kicking the .... out of Mt Everest.

DeletedUser64969

and your trying to get .rogue in your gangbang as well, somewhat pathetic that you cant do it declare by yourselves.

What good would .Rogue be against V/A?

Whoever is organizing this Gangbang obviously never attended geography classes at school; it's about as geographically likely as Mt Olympus kicking the .... out of Mt Everest.

Ha i said that in my council chat :p, but the thing is turtle would have nothing to contend with from behind them :)

DeletedUser

Pyro must have been full of attractive fun loving women :icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Pyro must have been full of attractive fun loving women :icon_razz::icon_razz:

Wow you must be right. V/A Profile would not lie? :lol:
Veritas Aequitas

Wanting something? = immunesoul

we are NOT recruiting, unless your an attractive fun loving women, by decree of the council.
If i want diplomacy i will message you.

DeletedUser

I hear that turtle is trying to make a "Coalition" against us with BD, CBS, peco's, undecided, VVV, 007 and RFA, damm were popular, and i am surprised how many mails i have in my mail box about this, nearly 10 mails in the last 24 hours.

we must be fearsome :icon_cry:

Would be a good idea although I don't know half of them tribes.

DeletedUser109227

V/A recruit much? :icon_biggrin:

And I'm pretty sure half of those in your "basher tribe" aren't actually bashers, just go ahead and call yourselves a family already.:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

immunesoul's profile said:
Six days left :)

Immune has a nice countdown on his profile. For anyone who is curious, it is a countdown until V/A3 is formed as they have ran out of recruiting room in their existing tribes.

DeletedUser

six days left for what if you don't mind sharing?:icon_smile:

DeletedUser109227

Till they declare war on themselves! And go on another internal rampage:lol: