Valentines Day :)

DeletedUser41659

From The Magnus!

To YOU!

Here you can wish that special someone a happy V day or share some of your own love stories. I would have to send a Vally Day hello to my wife and congratulate her once again on her fine catch.

I met her at my old School. I was her teacher and she was my student. Adult student of course. Well, not "Adult" student but ... Older student. Well she is older than me. Much older in fact. I like em old. More .... "educated" :icon_wink:

She was shy and told everyone she was married, but told the Magnus that she was divorced ... I knew that it was a line ... she wanted me ... I could feel it.

She invited me for "coffee" but I knew she really wanted some SUGAR! so I accepted and took her to a semi-romantic spot on a street of bars, hoping to entice her into some beer drinking and get her a little drunk so I could take advantage of her. It didn't work. She was playing hard to noble and wanted to act all sweet and fluffy. But anyone could see that she wanted it.

So I gave it to her! *applause* Though it took a couple of days. You know how it is with these "nice" types.

After a probation period, she was found to be worthy and I married her (lucky b****!) then impregnated her (because I am a MAN!) then she delivered my pally and I am living happily ever on.

The End.

deadsocks

That's an awesome story!
I don't have a happy love story to share yet, I don't think I'm that type :p
But! I am actually really happy today, despite being alone on Valentine's day... Maybe something to do with you being around Magnus! *raises piece of crispbread in toast* to freedom!

DeletedUser

Robert_Indiana_LOVE_thumb.jpg
Robert_Indiana_LOVE.jpg
Robert_Indiana_LOVE.jpg
love_park_philadelphia.jpg

<3 2 Magnus, Socks and all of W24.

DeletedUser

Happy Valentines Boxxy, I love yah. Always have, always will. And I know, deep down, you will one day love me too. I just need to follow you for a bit more, take a few more photographs and put them on my wall in my B-Shrine, and keep working my black magic, and one day... one day you will love me...

deadsocks

Happy Valentines Boxxy, I love yah. Always have, always will. And I know, deep down, you will one day love me too. I just need to follow you for a bit more, take a few more photographs and put them on my wall in my B-Shrine, and keep working my black magic, and one day... one day you will love me...
Yeah, I have a Boxxy shrine too:
notboxxy.png

emoticon-0143-smirk.gif

The Great 1One1

This was my initial Valentines card to iBloo:

[spoil]
Untitled-3.jpg
[/spoil]

But she wasn't happy with it. I spent hours on that. But she made me spend another 3 days doing her anther one. Here it is:

[spoil]
4sid.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited: