Valor

DeletedUser

Well, I haven't posted any official pnps, so here goes :icon_razz:

val•or
n.
Courage and boldness, as in battle; bravery.

Upon hearing this definition, one would assume that the Knights of Valor would follow the same tones. They should be warriors who stand up to all odds. They should be players that make a firm stance and give it their all. With these assumptions, a paradox arises from the ex-tribe, KV. KV did nothing of importance on this world except for sending fakes when Powers first gained power. Under this initial assistance, a bond grew between the two. But whereas Powers began to grow and expand, KV slowly inched out.

They finally began to slowly move northward into the land of magic after a war between magic and poison had waged. Upon seeing the Magi victory, they did what any noble knight would do. They attacked the weak and wounded. Now, I’m not sure about you, but this doesn’t seem very noble. Much to their chagrin, the wounded actually were able to hold ground against them. As they struggled to attack their wounded prey, as vultures circle a man in the desert, their neighbors began a fight with the tribe known as NERD. Now, this war still goes on today with about the same amount of progress as when it had started. As the knights journeyed through the land of Magis, their neighbor of Power sent them a message to stack their frontline for assassins had been seen killing Magis. Now KV heard this message, but chose to ignore it, for surely they could beat away these cunning warriors, for daggers are useless against the majestic armor of knights, right?

In their next excursion into Magi territory, they were shocked to see most had been assassinated. “How could they have been taken out so quickly?” they wondered. Now what the knights did not know was that the wounded were weak themselves, and they just sucked :p. As soon as they saw these corpses, the assassins appeared and began to take out the knights one by one. Now the leader of the brave and courageous knights decided to call upon the aid of his god, cb. Cb look at his dog :icon_wink: and had mercy, granting him reprieve in the kingdom of Powers, who were already in a mighty battle.

Upon entrance into this new kingdom, many of the knights began calling for aid as they were completely overwhelmed by the forces of the assassins. The mighty pete, who was already at war with NERD, decided to begin to take on the assassins to draw fire off of these brave knights. The assassins then decided to focus on an actual target and began to attack pete. While pete took the brunt of the attacks, the brave knights rebuilt and made new plans. “Oh no!” they cried. “Powers is losing right now! This must be the leaders fault!” they decided. So the Knights of Valor, along with their brave king Nianglo decided to do the honorable thing, betray the tribe that had helped them survived. Upon seeing the knights take off their armor and reveal the garb of lesser assassins, Powers realized that Valor had become a lost art.

I just wanted to give a colorful history of the mighty tribe known as KV. Please let me know if there have been any inaccuracies.
Let this be a lesson to tribes that decide to help out their allies :). Also, let the flaming begin. I wonder how blak will attack my moral high ground here.

DeletedUser

Reminds me somewhat of the ~SA~ PnP that Kitsym was going to post, but never did. Interesting post. Let the flames begin :)

DeletedUser

haha, nice read :) Good luck though, But be prepared, these Knights is way better than you guys think...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are asking for it buddy. You know, I might just have to publish a report on all the corruption in your grand tribe there.

A summation of the truth:

Indeed, a while ago, KV was in great trouble. I had no experience leading. I was a last second resort for a quitting leader.

As we struggled with our wars, the day MAGI declared defeat to ~SA~, I communicated with cb5x.., and we decided that it was in the best interests of our players to have a limited merge into Powers. This way, they could be under more experienced leadership and hopefully be more effective in the coming wars with NERD and ~SA~. After the merge, everything was good and I wasn't even a baron in Powers, we were happy with the current situation and the leaders were actually helping us and we were starting to succeed.

Then, out of the blue, cb5x.. quit, shortly followed by kev225. As a result, an avalanche of quitters as a result of the low morale completely undermined our fronts. From there, our section of the tribe started to decay. The new Powers leaders pretty much left us alone. They offered me baronhood, I accepted, but did not have the time to lead the former KV players. They insisted on letting local players form their own OPs against ~SA~, a strategy which was not effective.

This has lead us to join a more organized, successful tribe with more dedicated leaders. True, we did desert to our enemies, but we had more respect for them than our own tribe.

sirpoofyhair011 said:
Please let me know if there have been any inaccuracies.

It is an understatement to say that your presentation of the facts has been most slanted and biased.

DeletedUser

I aploud you actually. It seems you've done what's best for your players

DeletedUser

I aploud you actually. It seems you've done what's best for your players

Actually, the players themselves have chosen their sides under no influence from me. They are free to decide their own fate. They need to make their own educated decisions, the last place I led them was Powers, and you can see how that has turned out.

DeletedUser

I'd like to know. When you guys took KV under your wing, did you expect us to sit back and watch? Even if we were a half decent tribe, we'd go after refugees, so that leads me to think you though we were noobs back then.

DeletedUser72655

The problem when you merge is that sometimes and quite often the newly formed tribe doesn't act as a whole, I think this is a perfect example.

An Powers gambling on Sa too stop attacking Kv after they merged.

DeletedUser

Couldn't be bothered to read that massive wall of text -

um..anyone know..in summary what that declaration..or whatever it was... er was?

I'm assuming their was some point to it? :)

DeletedUser

Couldn't be bothered to read that massive wall of text -

um..anyone know..in summary what that declaration..or whatever it was... er was?

I'm assuming their was some point to it? :)

Basically, he is attempting to flame the Powers deserters for cowardice or disloyalty. He points out the irony between our former tribe name (Knights of Valor) and our actions.

However, he ignores the reasons we gave for our defection and denies the decline of Powers.

DeletedUser

ah - thanks for the heads up :)

This being the same guy that on another post happily admits Powers currently "dont control anyone"?

One does wonder..if it is more a case of "cannot control anyone".

Which, to be fair - would be a real shame..as they have some damned good talent in that tribe :)

(Being objective here)

DeletedUser

ah - thanks for the heads up :)

This being the same guy that on another post happily admits Powers currently "dont control anyone"?

One does wonder..if it is more a case of "cannot control anyone".

Which, to be fair - would be a real shame..as they have some damned good talent in that tribe :)

(Being objective here)

powers do not choose to try to controll there members, never have, all thast asked for in the tribe is co-operation, something which the mentionned members were incapable of,yes, there are some damned good players in powers, but there are also some extremely loyal players there too, who will not jump ship when the going gets tough,

Lunny

DeletedUser

I'd like to know. When you guys took KV under your wing, did you expect us to sit back and watch? Even if we were a half decent tribe, we'd go after refugees, so that leads me to think you though we were noobs back then.

We expected you guys to attack. We just expected KV to be able to hold their own. Sadly, as I stated, they were not able to do so.

@other posts
Yes i did say we don't control our member's thoughts and actions. They can do what they want because when it comes down to it, they do the right thing. I enjoy being in a tribe where the member can get things done. The entire time nianglo was in our tribe, all he did was complain about "lack of leadership," so I sent out a mail explaining how we were run.

We actually assigned you to a spot to help flip lead. He took control of the situation and started to get you guys back on track until he had other more important issues than babysitting. We trusted that with his initial guidance, you guys could get the ball rolling. You have stressed points that you quit because you didn't like leadership. You, Nainglo, have been whining since you merged about it. If you didn't like it, you should have quit then.

DeletedUser

powers do not choose to try to controll there members, never have, all thast asked for in the tribe is co-operation, something which the mentionned members were incapable of,yes, there are some damned good players in powers, but there are also some extremely loyal players there too, who will not jump ship when the going gets tough,

Lunny

Just out of curiosity, as i havent followed the south much ..how on earth did a Good Dominant Tribe like Powers get into a position where

the going gets tough

? :)

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, as i havent followed the south much ..how on earth did a Good Dominant Tribe like Powers get into a position where

? :)

not powers itself, my pose merely meant that the members who left decided to run when the going got tough for themselfes, the tribe is not in a tough situation, as if you have been round long enough powers has stood on its ownn two feet without outside help or assistanse, and will continue to do so :)

Lunny

DeletedUser

not powers itself, my pose merely meant that the members who left decided to run when the going got tough for themselfes, the tribe is not in a tough situation, as if you have been round long enough powers has stood on its ownn two feet without outside help or assistanse, and will continue to do so :)

Lunny

Ey, lunny, what account do you play in Powers? We can show you a tough time ;)

DeletedUser

Hmm all very interesting but Mr puffyhare you seem to forget one important point

History is written by the victors

I suspect many a tale will be told about the mighty deeds done by the knights of valor helping to slay the monstrocity that was powers in days to come