Varyag mass-recruiting

DeletedUser112201

Could be the other way around, theres already been some side swapping o_O

DeletedUser

I made this thread to prove a point. Well, you guys don't disappoint.

DeletedUser

On behalf of 1 UP I would like to apologise for our poor performance in the war. Clearly having only 10% of our caps from Varyag is unacceptable. We should never have nobled any other villages outside of Varyag and we take full and sole responsibility for our behaviour. We hereby resign our number one position to Varyag, who have nobled - let me check... this can't be right... 1.39%.. from 1 UP?

I'm confused.

sp.ag

But they suck and most got rimmed here LOOOOL.

I am not no wobble fanatic but only 3 actually got nobled. The rest quit/internalled/merged up whatever you feel fit to call it.

On reply to the bulk of your reply - "You're talking utter shit" springs to mind. There has always been "merges" and there has always been tribes that have taken in sizable chunks of players from enemy tribes after war's its just alot more scrutinized now days, why? Not sure about that myself. Perhaps the smaller player pool on worlds makes it alot harder to hide as well as the tribes that tend to do such actions are often in the limelight. So its nothing to do with "Modern TW".

Al Swearengen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Who cares about tw when the pnp is this poor... and another thing, can you all forget about w65, the worst world in recent times.

DeletedUser89005

the title here caught my eye so i had to look and Varyag has had 103 tribes changes as opposed to 1ups 176 thats around 33% more than
Varyag has had, so who ever made this thread please do some research into it, otherwise your just not detailing the facts properly.. as the stats clearly show, varyag has not mass-recruited..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the title here caught my eye so i had to look and Varyag has had 103 tribes changes as opposed to 1ups 176 thats around 33% more than
Varyag has had, so who ever made this thread please do some research into it, otherwise your just not detailing the facts properly.. as the stats clearly show, varyag has not mass-recruited..

How about you read the posts in the thread.

DeletedUser91391

Learn to read. RIP IN PEACE.

DeletedUser

RIP in peace :lol:

R.I.P - Rest In Peace

Statement - Rest in peace in peace :lol:

2lIFb2L.jpg

you got it on your own?

DeletedUser107480

Good advice...

And while we're at it, what the hell does 'inflecting a war' mean?

Simple mistake when you're using a phone that decides it's going to auto-correct whatever it wants. Unlike using an every time instead of a.

DeletedUser89005

How about you read the posts in the thread.

like i said the title caught my eye and as i have stated, it clearly does not represent what the title indicates as it is ill founded..
as for the posts the majority are clearly just spam and offer no insight as to what the title is supposed to reflect, but if your willing to indicate how you believe the title and the posts can justify this thread , then please by all means do elaborate on it, i'l be quite interested in seeing how you came up with that assumption! for as far i can see from it all, they have merely recruited a few players into its ranks with a clearly distinctive low recruitment record?

DeletedUser

like i said the title caught my eye and as i have stated, it clearly does not represent what the title indicates as it is ill founded..
as for the posts the majority are clearly just spam and offer no insight as to what the title is supposed to reflect, but if your willing to indicate how you believe the title and the posts can justify this thread , then please by all means do elaborate on it, i'l be quite interested in seeing how you came up with that assumption! for as far i can see from it all, they have merely recruited a few players into its ranks with a clearly distinctive low recruitment record?

so how about you do what i said before answering again? huh?

The thread was a bait for the 1 up players to start a shitstorm again, i don't care what either of the tribes do since i have no relation to either of them other then to read their threads on the externals ._.

DeletedUser89005

so how about you do what i said before answering again? huh?

The thread was a bait for the 1 up players to start a shitstorm again, i don't care what either of the tribes do since i have no relation to either of them other then to read their threads on the externals ._.
oh i did read them more than once infact, and given how you are stating that you "dont care about either" then make a thread dedicated to what i can only describe as being devoted to them, i feel you are either secretly in love with one or perhaps even them both? are you a tribe groupie? does your life revolve around following tribes on the externals cheering the one and booing the other.. do you think if you devote enough time to one they might like you?

i am interested, help me understand your fascination with 1up and why you would go out of your way and give up so much time on the externals to do so?

DeletedUser

I had a chuckle at the thread title. A tribe who had previously prided themselves on a small member count and a close knit group, suddenly jumping up to rank 1 via recruitment, and then recruiting 1.5mm points of "bashers" as well? Yeah, I'd call it mass-recruiting :lol: