{~VD~} Disbanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Not many of you would know Valiant Defenders very well, a rim tribe, who had an experimental system of not nobling barbs at all unless for a good reason, and only attacking players. This over time gave us near total dominance in 2 continents, with 2 Tribes.

The sister tribe stationed in K15, had its leader go corrupt and blind the eyes of most of the members. The uprising was crushed swiftly, with most of our enemies even giving up and leaving, and with some realising their mistakes and staying with the true {~VD~}.

Almost 10 days later, while the clean up was still in progress, the war between the Angry Family and {~VD~} broke out. During this time VD played mainly defensively, taking out any holdings that Angry had in K15, as well as destroying over 300 nobles in a week. This war proved our alliances were strong, with both the Others Family supporting to tribe hopping into ours to support, then jumping back to their own tribe. As well as Signos joining in for their reasons as well.

But this brings me to the reason why {~VD~} is now disbanding. Towards the end of the war Signos recruited 3 refugees, not that this is bad, but it is against the policy of many of our tribe members. Most have become disgusted that Signos would choose to have 3 more members over having a strong alliance with a Tribe ranked 13 at the time. As well as their (now) ex-leader's friendship with our most loved member, Vegascardnut, both a top 5 player, and both Co-Duke and Diplomat.

There will be members staying, but of course not carrying on the banner of {~VD~}, but their own, or whichever tribe they choose to join.

I can personally say World 19 has been a blast, but I plan on leaving along with many others. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Hmm would have thought those select player could leave and someone else continue the tribe on. Well good bye {~VD~}

DeletedUser

Umm .. so instead of disbanding ... war signos for being dishonorable allies?

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight

Signos does something you don't like and then the next thing you do is disband cuz of it?

FAIL!!

DeletedUser

Honestly, you disband just because you got backstabbed? :icon_neutral:

Why not just war signos :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

My understanding is that you disband because Signos recruited 3 members of an enemy tribe that you were playing defensively against? Quite sad really.

EDIT: That is the lamest most idiotic excuse I have ever heard!

DeletedUser5722

Pretty much a response to all the "why not war them?" response. Then those in VD who would fight against Signos is just doing the same thing and disrespecting an alliance, the reason for the disbandment. I dont think any VD member wants to be a hypocrite. This also allows VD members to show that they will remain true to an alliance. VD holds alliances with the utmost respect and treats its' allies as its own members. We can all claim to be loyal to our own tribe, but how many can say they hold alliances just as strong? In this game, most alliances are just glorified NAPs.

DeletedUser

Pretty much a response to all the "why not war them?" response. Then those in VD who would fight against Signos is just doing the same thing and disrespecting an alliance, the reason for the disbandment. I dont think any VD member wants to be a hypocrite. This also allows VD members to show that they will remain true to an alliance. VD holds alliances with the utmost respect and treats its' allies as its own members. We can all claim to be loyal to our own tribe, but how many can say they hold alliances just as strong? In this game, most alliances are just glorified NAPs.

So you are saying that instead of fighting, running away and being a coward is the correct and more respectful thing to do? :icon_neutral: Correct me if im wrong.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

BOLLOCKS! Showing true respect for an alliance would mean that one would stand up for the principles of it. If your alliance was thrown in the mud and disrespected by Signos, then its already marred and you have all right to take retaliatory action. Instead you cower away and act like big panzies. Congratulations most chicken tribe I have ever come across for doing one of the lamest actions (or as it is, NON action) in TW.

DeletedUser49124

Heh...figured this might happen within a week of me essentially dissolving AngryM. VD would never take a stance on the refugees until after AngryM no longer posed a threat. However, I must say it shocks me to hear you won't even try warring Signos.

Then again...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You guys shouldn't disbanned prove your worth and strike them hard or at least go down fighting

DeletedUser45686

Heh...figured this might happen within a week of me essentially dissolving AngryM. VD would never take a stance on the refugees until after AngryM no longer posed a threat. However, I must say it shocks me to hear you won't even try warring Signos.

Then again...:icon_rolleyes:

ahh Much love for you Garygolf, you're always instigating. Too bad I haven't had the pleasure of fighting you mate.

But the truth of it is. VD can never fight Signos, not because of statistics and the superior fire power of Signos but to personal friends in that Tribe.

what makes a church a good church? the people in it. What makes a Tribe a good tribe, ohh you're good: the people in it. Sorry for the oxymorron comparision but my point was made.

I personally have personal friends with 4-5 Signos members and will never harm them in any way what so ever. As do much of VD. This little refugee incident is just political and signifies our defiance of this style of play. Our relation with these certain members outweighs the revenge gratification that will develop from attacking them. We do plan on sending all our nobles/troops on those refugees mind you. Catapults are being built.

BUT, let me point out: Signos did not intentionally do this on purpose. They always planned on recruiting those members but waited until the bulk of the fighting was done to avoid spy threats. Good tactical move on their part, but there was a break down in communication. And because those Angry members still unloaded everything they had on Vega, even after showing their interest in leaving proves them to be deceitful and in the wrong. We can not be allied to those players, and would rather leave peacefully than continue playing with this style of play.

So to all of you who think you're a bigger person than us and would rather go down "fighting", I say go to the gym to pump your male testosterone and leave the north to people with a little more intelligence. Granted you didn't have this information, but VD doesn't backstab on old friends period. We have a set of standards and a morale code that seems to be lacking in this world. Again let me reiiterate: Signos are honourable allies and something to be reckoned with. There was a breakdown in communication and certain events happened that can not be over looked.

Get your facts right before you start to discredit us. We can not fight Signos because of respect for certain members.

The North is always where the most fun happens mind you :icon_twisted:

proud leader of VD till the end.

p.s. do not taint our reputation, let the numbers speak for themselves.

Last edited:

vegascardnut

My first message to Signos happened 3 hours after Angurus joined Signos. This was hardly waiting till the threat was over.....this was the instant I noticed that war refugees were invited, since I had no prior knowledge that something like this would have even happened to begin with.

You can view it however you want. This was a total lack of communication, then a total lack of respect by the accepting of war refugees, then the refusal to dismiss them. Warring against friends in Signos was never an option, and I can assume the same thing on their side. The only alternative is just to move on, becasue I will never be allied to personal enemies or players who tried to noble me off.

DeletedUser

Well i wouldnt mind fighting my old friends at the end of it, it is still a game.

DeletedUser50733

well well well. they need signos to come in against Angry and fight their wars for them. then when AngryM disbands and their players go to Signos they dont like it. so they disband instead of fighting Signos. hmmm....i smell HYPOCRITES! wasnt this what u were flaming Angry for doing not a week days ago?? disbanding coz Signos joined in. u were saying do the honourable thing and fight like men. yet here we are a week later and u are disbanding for an even more trivial reason than AngryM, coz they recruited people u didnt think they should. AT LEAST U DIDNT FACE GETTING DESTROYED LIKE ANGRYM!! god u make me angry u hypocrites. i think Signos should take out every member u had, teach em all a lesson for being HYPOCRITES.

now iv got all that of my chest, i would like to thank signos for getting rid of an enemy of Angry, even though if u hadnt joined in we would have done that job anyway. but thanks :)

vegascardnut

Nathan, why do you even feel justified in opening your mouth? You have no idea what is even going on here. We never flamed Angry for inviting refugees, we were flaming them for nobling barbarians where they agreed not to. If you know nothing of the facts, just keep your mouth shut, because all it does is make you look like an idiot.

vegascardnut

And I find it quite hilarious that someone of your low stature would even have the balls to open his mouth. 33 villages and 3 continants away??? And this makes you an expert on the VD/Signos vs Angry war. You make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.