Vendetta vs. RIE

DeletedUser

The time has come. 7 tribes and growing. Nothing left for us to attack. There really is nothing else we can do. If we wait any longer the merging will make give them half the world. Don't for a second think they are above that.

When Tancs left IPF things went down hill and fast. When TheRiverStyx quit they fell apart. Inactive leaders, merges with every enemy they can find, taking in and keeping refugees, new tribes popping up constantly, etc. How they pulled TE into this I will never know. TE was an amazing ally right up until the mega merge.

I know from talking to many of them that a lot of RIE are not happy. If I was in TE I would not be happy about the fact that I am having to protect IPF just for a show of points. Maybe they will come to their senses, maybe not. No matter.

Well, when they took in RMNS and totally surrounded us in a mega merge there was only one option, a war. We could have waited for Whaq and Earbeard to declare on us but that would be just silly. Or, we could have sat around and not attacked each other. I prefer Sim City, you can build a sports stadium in Sim City. If RIE did this mega merge with anything but attacking us in mind then it was the dumbest move I may have ever seen.

I know we will be called cowards for attacking without warning (actually Whaq just did so on Skype) but RIE has 7 tribes now (shameless) and I have always taken any advantage i can get.

I would rather get crushed and start again in a new world than watch everything around me turn light blue. However, we will be doing the crushing. make no mistakes about that. I was just making a point ;)

DeletedUser

cool declaration...
but about the last part sir you said "we will be doing the crushing"
you mean -V2- or the whole fam?
if the whole fam I have plenty here beside me...:)

the devil girl

good luck to bouth parts
this will be an intresting war

DeletedUser

As always, look forward to seeing some stats. It's potentially devastating for either side but have fun fighting a war that the world has been crying out for.

DeletedUser59867

well, at least this will prove we do not always hug, LOL

Darkblade222

o and spud when raggie left V didnt only crumble it blew up and thats being kind raggie was a great leader and for you to lose him just shattered the V family

DeletedUser71223

Raggie is Still playing expect to see some huge things from him in the next week or so.

And here are some stats so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: -V- -VT- -V2- ~VK~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RIE RIE-CB RIE-R -RIE- ~RIE~ {RIE} *RIE*
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198,577
Side 2: 0
Difference: 198,577

image.php

DeletedUser

Only time will tell on hat tire, should be interesting though i reckon, im not goin to get involved with slagging and bitching just one thing to add.

housewolf today at 05:01
As you may have realized I'm in -V2- now, they are an ally. I know some of you are dissatisfied in the tribe family you're currently in. As -V2- is an ally, there's no crime in moving over here. I have invite privileges and if you want to come over, let me know and I'll send you the invite.

-housewolf
ex TE branch now V2 sent this to many ex TE branch players.

Spud i can see your reasons for the option of war and understand this however is dirty tactics and i expected more from some one i respect. :))

Darkblade222

And spud that is really low you think you can just steal members thast is a dirty underhanded tactic and you are going to annoy alot of people by doing this

DeletedUser

And spud that is really low you think you can just steal members thast is a dirty underhanded tactic and you are going to annoy alot of people by doing this

Stealing members from the enemy is a dirty trick? When (Before this) did RIE ever whine about that?

DeletedUser

I'll expand on my previous statement.

V has finally picked on an enemy they don't outnumber hugely. The DFB and SOG wars are ongoing, but now support can't be sent long range, and may even have to be withdrawn.

Unless RIE is as inactive as a few people have claimed, V might have over extended themselves.

But since they called this war, they now have my respect. Not that that means much to them I guess.