Version 7.0

King Sean04

Give it time Slam, We haven't even got the update yet and you're already complaining lol

DeletedUser

I dislike the map everytime you click on a village you get a menu but fortunately you can turn that off :) and I also dislike the account manager

kingjohan

The accountmanager sucks.

But that's the only bad thing about it this far.

Oh and the new troopicons suck too. Good thing u can get it back to the normal icons tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wallam

Incoming screen is pretty horrible, scripts broken in the middle of a war was horrible and everything moving over the place was horrible.

Oh and like johan said account manager isnt great either.

Good things are mass teching, dragging the map, tab on notepad,

Moving to general anyhow.

DeletedUser

I dislike the map everytime you click on a village you get a menu but fortunately you can turn that off :) and I also dislike the account manager

Where is the off button for the Vill Menus? I looked and couldn't find. As far as I can see the Acc Manager is optional, why are you all complaining about it, lol?

Having played W54 it seems quite good. Militia are a nice twist, but I'd like it better if some worlds had them turned off, just for the sake of variety. Unit picture graphics are awful but I turn them off. The pics on battle reports could have been ALOT worse, but as they stand I am neutral on them. Don't like the new toolbar, but again it could have been worse. New Awards alright over all. But Beloved Friend? Dang man how bad can it be...

DeletedUser

Where is the off button for the Vill Menus? I looked and couldn't find. As far as I can see the Acc Manager is optional, why are you all complaining about it, lol?

Having played W54 it seems quite good. Militia are a nice twist, but I'd like it better if some worlds had them turned off, just for the sake of variety. Unit picture graphics are awful but I turn them off. The pics on battle reports could have been ALOT worse, but as they stand I am neutral on them. Don't like the new toolbar, but again it could have been worse. New Awards alright over all. But Beloved Friend? Dang man how bad can it be...
Its below the minimap at the map page

Because players who do have it have a huge advantage

Kaiser Minear

Best feature by a mile is prolly the draggable map :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

The battle reports look like apes. They want us to be playing panet of the apes

Brinie

Well I am still playing around with it but now that I found my dang friend list I am happy lmao. I swear this is turning into more of a social game for me instead of war game.......Time to send those nukes out again I guess hehe.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It's shit :/

i always click on maps by accident when going to overviews :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

king s it sucks. i got it in w54 and knew it would be the same and...no suprise it is

King Sean04

king s it sucks. i got it in w54 and knew it would be the same and...no suprise it is

Everyone got it :icon_rolleyes: from w54 to w1 (with exception of worlds 27,18 and 12). I don't understand why everyone is complaining about it when you had, let's see, almost 2 months to try it out on w54. If you didn't join to test v7.0 then that's your fault. Like I said, give it time. There is always v7.1 to look ahead to :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Or V.8.0, which you never know :p Might come surprisingly quick xD

DeletedUser

I changed everything back to original I could, I do like the new map though.