Vf- + Ptt family Vrs Mp family

greenguy15

no shit!! ryan is also talking trash in here?!?! :icon_eek::icon_eek: he post some random italicized gibber on the other thread, goes emo and all that stuff. and still he post the same crap on another thread.

to ryan13: we, or at least I know where loyalty lies, but FFS dont you just know when to admit defeat or at the very least a little bit of loss.shheeesh!

P.S. is it just me, or you are starting to sound like Chilli Gonzales. :icon_twisted:
eeek! 29 pages already! damned these vf threads. :D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH summed it up very well :). And Vf is ooo so popular now adays.

DeletedUser

Lol you'r a moron you make you'r self look more like an idiot with everysingle post. Cool you know propper grammer.. Great you can conpose a sentence doesn't change the fact that you'r a hypocrit. You'r saying not to post bullshit without proof? Show me 1 way VF is dieing show me how ptt is dieing.

And people freaking out about a game lol. Someone's a little to obsessed with tribalwars forums. You go emo ALL the time.Lol all the bs posts you make again and again.. Nvc is alive and so is SIM? Yeah cool anytribe can gain points cool. Lets see sim do somthing instead of sit there all day.

LOl ryan stop making post's and actually do something in t wars.

I think that post right there makes you the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. You call me an idiot yet me saying "PTT is dieing VF IS dieing" was to prove a point in how idiotic it is to say "MP IS dieing" Even mudflow realized that.

DeletedUser

no shit!! ryan is also talking trash in here?!?! :icon_eek::icon_eek: he post some random italicized gibber on the other thread, goes emo and all that stuff. and still he post the same crap on another thread.

to ryan13: we, or at least I know where loyalty lies, but FFS dont you just know when to admit defeat or at the very least a little bit of loss.shheeesh!

P.S. is it just me, or you are starting to sound like Chilli Gonzales. :icon_twisted:
eeek! 29 pages already! damned these vf threads. :D

Actually I was just showing VF how anoyying and idiotic everything they say is by doing the exact same thing to them. Why don't you read before commenting. And I was actually mocking someone that only a few of you know..most of which would be VF. And he isn't emo..he is..just a freak..would be the best way to describe him I guess..

Loyalty? Don't know what your talking about and what this has to do with the thread. And defeat? Who's been defeated? lol

And only thing you are ooo so popular for is being deush bags :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that post right there makes you the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. You call me an idiot yet me saying "PTT is dieing VF IS dieing" was to prove a point in how idiotic it is to say "MP IS dieing" Even mudflow realized that.

Actually there is a slight difference between saying "PTT is dying" and saying MP Is Dying". Most people would say "zomg but PTT-L and PTT-R was destroyed!!!o1oe11". As every PTT has to admit they were because of war. MP has weakened and Fxf is gone. Dying is another word for weakened. PTT is not dying sense there tribes are stable PTT-B, PTT-W, and PTT-G at the moment. MP is unstable at the moment. With everything happenening to them it is a confusing outcome that we cannot predict. PTT on the other hand has fought with countless enemies and has never, the majority, weakened. Excluding inactives from Mp and PTT.

So to say MP is dying and PTT is dying is alittle....far fetched...lets just say someof there Branches have decreased in strength and number, but still the majority of both tribes stand.

DeletedUser

Actually there is a slight difference between saying "PTT is dying" and saying MP Is Dying". Most people would say "zomg but PTT-L and PTT-R was destroyed!!!o1oe11". As every PTT has to admit they were because of war. MP has weakened and Fxf is gone. Dying is another word for weakened. PTT is not dying sense there tribes are stable PTT-B, PTT-W, and PTT-G at the moment. MP is unstable at the moment. With everything happenening to them it is a confusing outcome that we cannot predict. PTT on the other hand has fought with countless enemies and has never, the majority, weakened. Excluding inactives from Mp and PTT.

So to say MP is dying and PTT is dying is alittle....far fetched...lets just say someof there Branches have decreased in strength and number, but still the majority of both tribes stand.

I can easily agree with that. I don't see why people feel like they have to say anything. Let your actions speak for you, not your trash talk. Anyways, MP is going to be "restablized" I guess as BaRBaR are now merging with them. I think IMO that MP is actually quite stable right now. I don't see what makes you think they aren't. Besides the fact that NVC lost their inactives/refugees/far away recruits/ in k48 to VF on a backstab. NVC is still very strong and increasing in rank. Same goes for all the other MP branches :)

FxF may be "gone" but the players from FxF are STILL there and STILL doing the same fighting :). So, I don't see how this weakens MP at all. Actually, I think it strengthens it.

With everything happenening to them it is a confusing outcome that we cannot predict.

I don't see why that makes a tribe classified as weakened or dying. It could even be strengthened. Anyways, Since PTT declared on MP, MP has only become stronger as a FAMILY, and PTT have become weaker.

macabrius

Let me explain to u why im saying MP family is dieing.

MP family main tribe is MP, MP is lossing alot of villages in the war frontline in K46 (pls dont come with bans, BS, etc...).

MP*SIM and MP*NVC are lossing the war with VF- and PTT didnt do much to them because we have other thing to focus, when we start.... oh well....

MP*SAC are going good till now but i belive when we start our attacks, at least in k46/k47 frontlines wont be a big problem for us.

Our main problem is ANGELS :) Ofc our main problem with MP family all move to ANGELS now.

FxF was the only MP tribe that can make progresses but they are not MP anymore or at least if ANGELS join MP family lololol

About other branchs they are to far away to consider a problem in MP frontline.

This is the reason im saying that MP family is dieing and this is not what i think this is really happening ingame. This is just a full prespectives of the world we play.

DeletedUser

I can easily agree with that. I don't see why people feel like they have to say anything. Let your actions speak for you, not your trash talk. Anyways, MP is going to be "restablized" I guess as BaRBaR are now merging with them. I think IMO that MP is actually quite stable right now. I don't see what makes you think they aren't. Besides the fact that NVC lost their inactives/refugees/far away recruits/ in k48 to VF on a backstab. NVC is still very strong and increasing in rank. Same goes for all the other MP branches :)

FxF may be "gone" but the players from FxF are STILL there and STILL doing the same fighting :). So, I don't see how this weakens MP at all. Actually, I think it strengthens it.

I don't see why that makes a tribe classified as weakened or dying. It could even be strengthened. Anyways, Since PTT declared on MP, MP has only become stronger as a FAMILY, and PTT have become weaker.

Im mainly saying that the MP Tribes are unpredictable of there destruction or strengthening because MP dropped tremendously, FxF dropped, And all the recent actions in continets with MP. But that could go for PTT as well.

greenguy15

Im mainly saying that the MP Tribes are unpredictable of there destruction or strengthening because MP dropped tremendously, FxF dropped, And all the recent actions in continets with MP. But that could go for PTT as well.

You know it won't tho.. Lol Ryan get a clue honestly. If you don't think the MP family is weakening then there's something wrong with you mently. Cool you guys have gotten stronger as a family WOOO HOO go you guys one thing that you can do is bond with each other. And what do you mean you can't classifie if a tribe is weekening look at t wars stats. Mate.. Why would FXF suddenly join angles? Give a good reason to that...

DeletedUser

FxF didn't drop. We only got stronger. We merged with ANGELS and they are considered by our attackers as part of MP family. MP dropped only 1.5m points due to their attackers. The rest was done by another force. They are heading back up now because barbar is merging with them.

DeletedUser

You know it won't tho.. Lol Ryan get a clue honestly. If you don't think the MP family is weakening then there's something wrong with you mently. Cool you guys have gotten stronger as a family WOOO HOO go you guys

Okay. You guys need to use different words then. When you say MP. Do you mean the tribe, or the family? You use it WAY to casually, and VF isn't involved with MP as a tribe. Maybe a branch of their family slightly..

But no, I don't see how MP as a family is weakening. Are you saying if 4 moderatly strong tribes doing alright and progressing by themselfs merge into 2 extremely strong tribes that make them more organized and progress 10x the rate they were before it makes them "weakening"? Your an idiot.

one thing that you can do is bond with each other. And what do you mean you can't classifie if a tribe is weekening look at t wars stats. Mate.. Why would FXF suddenly join angles? Give a good reason to that...

Lol? We joined to make a stronger tribe to conquer our enemies with :S. Is that hard to understand? FxF were in NO way declining. Only progressing. Why don't you use your twstats for that buddy?

Side 1: MP*FxF

Side 2: PTT-B PTT-W PTT-G PTT-L

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,568
Side 2: 13,987
Difference: 10,419

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 471
Side 2: 202
Difference: 269

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 19,841,236
Side 2: 83,109,897
Difference: 63,268,661

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,204,613
Side 2: 1,926,828
Difference: 2,277,785

image.php

Oh, would a name change do it for you? If we changed our name to FxF would we be gone? What if we changed it to ZxZ. Would we be gone then? NO. Names make NO difference.

Oh and I know your going to whine, complain and bitch about other PTT branches being in their since it makes them look bad, so I'll just do PTT-B :)

Side 1: MP*FxF

Side 2: PTT-B

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,568
Side 2: 4,926
Difference: 1,358

image.php

Side 1: 348
Side 2: 171
Difference: 177

image.php

Side 1: 19,841,236
Side 2: 32,319,256
Difference: 12,478,020

image.php

Side 1: 3,150,827
Side 2: 1,670,480
Difference: 1,480,347

image.php

Congratz on making a fool of yourself once again. I don't think anyone can out do you.

DeletedUser

Okay. You guys need to use different words then. When you say MP. Do you mean the tribe, or the family? You use it WAY to casually, and VF isn't involved with MP as a tribe. Maybe a branch of their family slightly..

But no, I don't see how MP as a family is weakening. Are you saying if 4 moderatly strong tribes doing alright and progressing by themselfs merge into 2 extremely strong tribes that make them more organized and progress 10x the rate they were before it makes them "weakening"? Your an idiot.

Excuse me. Whether it was intended or not, There is no need for the last three words. Right now i am looking at it on my perspective, I am trying to state what i believe from what i have heard, if the information i am getting is false, please go ahead and correct me, without the attitude.

and their are to many MP*insertletterornumberhere that on some of your guys's profiles some arent on but on others there are so idk anymore, you guys are like another Gods family imo :/

DeletedUser

And ryan, there is also no need to have such a attitude above, there is a way to make yourself look like a idiot while trying to prove a point and sir you get a A+ on that.

P.S. how old are you?

DeletedUser

Excuse me. Whether it was intended or not, There is no need for the last three words. Right now i am looking at it on my perspective, I am trying to state what i believe from what i have heard, if the information i am getting is false, please go ahead and correct me, without the attitude.

and their are to many MP*insertletterornumberhere that on some of your guys's profiles some arent on but on others there are so idk anymore, you guys are like another Gods family imo :/

That was to greenguy, not you :) That's why I quoted HIM, and not you. So far we are having a respectful argument. First tell me what you've heard? You've simple just said FxF are gone :p That obviously isn't true. I don't know what you think. So far from the last few posts you've been neutral and haven't said one thing or the other.

DeletedUser

And ryan, there is also no need to have such a attitude above, there is a way to make yourself look like a idiot while trying to prove a point and sir you get a A+ on that.

P.S. how old are you?

Again, that was to greenguy, not you. So im going to ignore your flames there :) But maybe you should direct that at greenguy and not me? I constantly see him stating his opinion as a divine fact and flames anyone who doesn't agree with him.

DeletedUser

That was to greenguy, not you :) So far we are having a respectful argument. First tell me what you've heard? You've simple just said FxF are gone :p That obviously isn't true.

God i was like "NOT AGAIN!!! another person trying to start a flame". Well i just hear stuff on the forums and between rl friends who play this game with me, they arent in MP or PTT so what do they know lol :). Im not technically saying Fxf is gone as in everyone is destroyed im simply trying to say, Th tribes are changing format. MP moves into Angels, Barbar? moves somewhere :X, PTT-R moves into its other branches, members are destroyed, new members are joining, Everything is so unpredictable at the moment that i cant tell what it will be like in a month.

DeletedUser

We are winning the past month :p

Side 1: PTT-B

Side 2: MP*FxF

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,099
Side 2: 704
Difference: 395

image.php

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 70
Difference: 16

image.php

Side 1: 7,647,674
Side 2: 4,332,437
Difference: 3,315,237

image.php

Side 1: 868,639
Side 2: 642,850
Difference: 225,789

image.php

DeletedUser

IMO, MP family isnt being destroyed, but is being transformed. However, that doesnt mean that we are winning our wars to the south with VF :).

VF did very well to choose the opportune moment. And to practically overwhelm an entire continent.

But you guys really have to stop congratulating yourselves on this forum lol. Although it is good for proaganda.

And the stats should be PTT-B vs ANGELS from now on