Vf

DeletedUser

well as they say, if you walk into the whorehouse prepare to get sat on

Lol that is true although a very odd saying. I am having fun on 39 taking on 2 guys who were over 2 times my size (15 villages later the odds are evening out). If I ever get bored of that world I will hit you up.

DeletedUser

Why would you want an account on this world again would be my question; it's not like something big and unexpected could happen to make it interesting again. :icon_wink:

jmitchel86

Well this thread died pretty fast, guess noone has much to say about VF?

DeletedUser

The new vf ruined a good name faster than toyota's broken brakes lol

DeletedUser

Well -WE- would rather work with VF than carry on attacking them it seems.

DeletedUser

I think differently, In fact I know differently.

What you know -WE- isnt going to go to war with VF. Somehow i doubt that. 2 reasons. 1) your proberly just talking BS again. 2) -WE- hasnt let any other refugees run away yet and i doubt VF will be any different as its either VF or FxF

DeletedUser

What you know -WE- isnt going to go to war with VF. Somehow i doubt that. 2 reasons. 1) your proberly just talking BS again. 2) -WE- hasnt let any other refugees run away yet and i doubt VF will be any different as its either VF or FxF
Now come on use your head m8,

-WE- hasnt let any other refugees run away yet

I think you will find the whole of T.F.B. were war reffuges, I think you find happy, jjmitchel and the other former *I*/PTT players who joined -WE- were reffuges, I can go on but don't want to give you the time nor day.

-WE- won't be warring VF any time soon, and yes I know that for a fact; I am very much STILL apart and in world 7.

DeletedUser

Now come on use your head m8,

I think you will find the whole of T.F.B. were war reffuges, I think you find happy, jjmitchel and the other former *I*/PTT players who joined -WE- were reffuges, I can go on but don't want to give you the time nor day.
They still didnt run away though did they, they all joined -WE-.

I am very much STILL apart and in world 7.
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Get your mind right m8, of course they run away, they run from the rim, they couldn't do anything else.

DeletedUser

Get your mind right m8, of course they run away, they run from the rim, they couldn't do anything else.

Running to the rim is what TATEC is best known for... well getting kicked to the rim. Technically joining -WE- isnt running away its just a different form of giving up