Victory for RAW!

DeletedUser

Well I think its safe to say, the mighty RAW of K54 has beaten the rotten Kiwi's!

So when I was asked to make this, I had 2 decisions. The first one would be to just rip Kiwi all together, make fun of them and so on. And on the other hand I could call them good sports, give them a pat on the back and so on. But seeing as the immature members of Kiwi will find SOME way or insulting me or RAW and spamming the hell out of this post...

Propganda.jpg

I decided...what the hell? :icon_biggrin:

Now, lets look back to how this all began. It was a quiet day, the sun was shining, the flowers were blooming, and RAW decided to have a picnic. Sure enough he decided to invite his freind Kiwi. RAW, naturally, brought a basket full of pies to eat, strawberry, blackberry and more! Kiwi had forgotten to bring any food, but RAW was a good sport about it, and shared the food with Kiwi. RAW went back to his village to fetch his pie cutting axe, but oh no! The pies were gone! RAW starred at Kiwi as he licked his lips, and Kiwi was wearing the wrong shirt at the wrong time.

Propoganda5.jpg

RAW was furious, and said... "Kiwi dear boy did you eat the pies by chance?" Kiwi responded by saying "Yep, they were delicious, forgot to save some crumbs for you though, sorry dear boy" RAW was furious and gripped tightly to his axe "Well then Kiwi, DIE!!!!!" And then RAW chased Kiwi around the field and they lived happily ever after. Well...at least RAW did...Kiwi got pwned :lol:

Propganda2.jpg

So whats next for RAW? Who knows, its a new day, and thanks to our juicy new Kiwi farms, anything is possible! Thanks for the OD Kiwi, this is tribal wars after all, not tribal hugs, so I guess you were fun :icon_biggrin:

Not as fun as this though :icon_biggrin:

Propganda3.jpg

Propoganda4.jpg

Thanks for the fun Kiwi! But the best tribe won. :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gang,ever realise why no one actually likes you exept RAW..?

Nobles have not come out yet,at least in this K.

Just wait,you'll get some fun.

Btw,terrible PnP as always,too much pictures.

DeletedUser

Gang,ever realise why no one actually likes you exept RAW..?

Nobles have not come out yet,at least in this K.

Just wait,you'll get some fun.

Btw,terrible PnP as always,too much pictures.

Yes I win the bet! I made a bet with the guys in our Skype forum on how long it would take for YOU to insult me! I won!

Well yeah of course your gonna hate it, you support Kiwi, but I thought it was established a long time ago, I really could not care less about what you or any other 5 year old out there think of me ^^

DeletedUser

Where did the members of Kiwi. go?

You might've been cause for disbanding of Kiwi., allthough that is currently nothing but speculation, but i am relatively convinced that they all haven't been catted or restarted. Probably just merged somewhere, could you enlighten me?

Michael Corleone.

Too many pictures and just overall boring. Fail pictures are so damn old. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You might've been cause for disbanding of Kiwi., allthough that is currently nothing but speculation, but i am relatively convinced that they all haven't been catted or restarted. Probably just merged somewhere, could you enlighten me?

they went to Milf last I checked.

DeletedUser

We cleared AT LEAST 50% of their members. When they first disbanded they kicked out a lot of people (most we were already farming) and then we started drawing up attack plans and we start destroying them. Yeah, ill admit, Kiwi did some good back times and good attack here and there, but it was not long before they start leaving and joining different tribes. No they did not merge, in fact we are talking to leaders of tribes that they have joined to kick them out because they are refugees.

DeletedUser

Yes I win the bet! I made a bet with the guys in our Skype forum on how long it would take for YOU to insult me! I won!

Well yeah of course your gonna hate it, you support Kiwi, but I thought it was established a long time ago, I really could not care less about what you or any other 5 year old out there think of me ^^

Wow!
Awsome!
Want a cookie?!?:)

DeletedUser

gang i dont know if anyone really cares anymore since there have been about 5 threads about this war all of them made by one of your members or yourself. and to be honest i have only seen 3 reports of clearings from your tribe which to be honest werent even that impressive.
to be honest all these topics are dead.

just wait till nobles ;)

DeletedUser

MILF took in about 10 Kiwi. members.

Kaylun left a while ago,hawk is busy on co.uk so he quit and ntboombs just left.

DeletedUser

seconded, totally epic fail thread.

Oh no's my life is over! :icon_cry: My life is ruined now, I completely look up to all of you and care so much of your opinions. I take this game so seriosuly I actually give a crap on what people think of a PnP I made in 10mins! Oh no's!

DeletedUser

people are so negative in these forums.Though you guys can say wat you want but RAW is better than Kiwi.Also Kiwi got owned.Ntoombs didnt live up to his expectations.i thought these pnp were good.

DeletedUser

people are so negative in these forums.Though you guys can say wat you want but RAW is better than Kiwi.Also Kiwi got owned.Ntoombs didnt live up to his expectations.i thought these pnp were good.

Who you? :icon_confused:
Another loyal member of RAW?

DeletedUser

We cleared AT LEAST 50% of their members. When they first disbanded they kicked out a lot of people (most we were already farming) and then we started drawing up attack plans and we start destroying them. Yeah, ill admit, Kiwi did some good back times and good attack here and there, but it was not long before they start leaving and joining different tribes. No they did not merge, in fact we are talking to leaders of tribes that they have joined to kick them out because they are refugees.

3 reports are 50 % of Kiwi.'s members?

:icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator: