Videos to Help you out

DeletedUser

wow! thanks for setting this up so w13 can have these for everyone...even though inso tried to hog them!

DeletedUser

we made the videos that we use making them INSO's videos if the rest of the world doesn't like it to bad.

DeletedUser

we made the videos that we use making them INSO's videos if the rest of the world doesn't like it to bad.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! mason you didn't click the links...THEY ARE PUBLIC VIDEOS NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS TO ARSENALS HARD WORK THEY ARE FOREVER SAVED FOR THE PUBLIC...NO PASSWORD NEEDED! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

DeletedUser

That is fine and good, players can use it to better their game for another world as this one is already decided :p

Maybe some player will even take it to heart and give us the last few remaining challenges left in this world until it is finally closed ;)

But as I said it before the tools have always been there, we (INSO) cant make a player learn or practice them!

You my friend are a prime example of time waisted

DeletedUser

That is fine and good, players can use it to better their game for another world as this one is already decided :p

Maybe some player will even take it to heart and give us the last few remaining challenges left in this world until it is finally closed ;)

But as I said it before the tools have always been there, we (INSO) cant make a player learn or practice them!

You my friend are a prime example of time waisted

oH? its decided? you have the needed 70% minimum need to start end game? i don't think so...and now i am a waste...ah well more of the inso arrogance ...you guys keep talking..i'll keep writing..thanks for the foder.

DeletedUser

shrek you know this is a game really quitting while you at least have some people that don't hate you left would be good

DeletedUser

shrek you know this is a game really quitting while you at least have some people that don't hate you left would be good

why? according to 2tlc inso has this won already...inso's not so afriad that they have sent you out to defend them have they? if so let me bring my son in ..he can take it form here.

DeletedUser

oH? its decided? you have the needed 70% minimum need to start end game? i don't think so...and now i am a waste...ah well more of the inso arrogance ...you guys keep talking..i'll keep writing..thanks for the foder.

Take a long look at the world stats

Who is nobling who

How fast those players/tribes are nobling their selected targets

Then come back and say INSO have not won this world already :lol:

I dont think you could even find another tribe out there that has not already posted somewhere that INSO got this world in the bag already :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Take a long look at the world stats

Who is nobling who

How fast those players/tribes are nobling their selected targets

Then come back and say INSO have not won this world already :lol:

I dont think you could even find another tribe out there that has not already posted somewhere that INSO got this world in the bag already :icon_wink:

unless you got the 70% needed to win its not over...and any claim other wise is still wishfull thinking. get your 70% then say you got it...pride comes before the fall....remeber.

DeletedUser

Well dont worry the villages you took with you during your defection will once again be back in the INSO collection helping us achieve that magical 70% of the world marking our tribes hard work and well oiled war machine as the rightful winners of this world soon enough

and the best part of that is...

[SPOIL]You will not be attached to those villages any longer or get to celebrate with us in the glory that has become Insomaniacs :p[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Well dont worry the villages you took with you during your defection will once again be back in the INSO collection helping us achieve that magical 70% of the world marking our tribes hard work and well oiled war machine as the rightful winners of this world soon enough

and the best part of that is...

[SPOIL]You will not be attached to those villages any longer or get to celebrate with us in the glory that has become Insomaniacs :p[/SPOIL]

just the harbinger of your defeat.

DeletedUser45372

ah good stuff... too bad you don't play anymore. Would've been nice to watch you fail using proven methods.

DeletedUser

Ya this tread can be locked now :p

why? because its not in inso favors to have these vids out for everyone...arsenal you know how to get ahold of me... lets get these vids to every w13 player...or wait..is inso going to claim there old and outdated now...face it...you got beat on this one guys.