Videos to Help you out

DeletedUser

-MsMShrek must have a sparratic 15 year old as a coplayer, to counter my own state of being

In that case he will not need a co-player at all I think you have a more mature state of mind then MSM has or at least shows to the world :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

In that case he will not need a co-player at all I think you have a more mature state of mind then MSM has or at least shows to the world :icon_eek:

this is my get away from the world...didn't you get the memo? oh well..this is fun...arguing back and forth....blasting away with all i got...yep...now this is fun...why should i show crap to the tw world? thsoe who really know me..and i do mean really know...know my serious side...the rest of you get whats left over...the scraps.

DeletedUser

Well I still feel sorry for your wife :'(

and commend her for putting up with your bi-polar personality :X

Kudos to her :)

DeletedUser

Well I still feel sorry for your wife :'(

and commend her for putting up with your bi-polar personality :X

Kudos to her :)

not my fault i suffer from bi polar disorder...but kudos to you for catching on to...yeah i know you want to see proof...sadly and 100% honestly...i could give it to you. its been an uphill battle with it...but i am winning.

DeletedUser

not my fault i suffer from bi polar disorder...but kudos to you for catching on to...yeah i know you want to see proof...sadly and 100% honestly...i could give it to you. its been an uphill battle with it...but i am winning.

Uhh...no your not winning. Well, you lost the challenenge. Noob.

DeletedUser

Uhh...no your not winning. Well, you lost the challenenge. Noob.

lost the challenge? the 1 v 1 challenge? no noely punked out on it..as i expected..after he stated..and i quote..."no sitters" i accepted and he backed out...my kids have more honor than that.

DeletedUser45372

man oh man... every thread turns into a thread about shrek... uh-maze-ing.

DeletedUser

man oh man... every thread turns into a thread about shrek... uh-maze-ing.

yes i am. glad you noticed that...your like the MIZ

themiz-1.gif

DeletedUser

I'd like to think that I did fairly well, considering I had no access to this kind of information. Learning from players in my tribe was difficult, too. Beyond the language barriers, most skilled players had little time or inclination or skill in teaching to bring my game up. I used what I knew and learned to take villages from a few prominant players, with and without help from tribemates. Was I among the "elite"? Nah. But I took some of their villages. And did a pretty good job defending my own. All while having a life, I might add. :) Go me.