Village Building Techs

DeletedUser

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I am looking for a template on what tech levels to choose for a noble village. One for a scouting village, and one for a support village. Would help me out alot, thanks!

DeletedUser

On a 10 tech world the tech levels are easy. Level 10 for everything. (maybe not offensive units in defensive villages, but thats about the only exception)

DeletedUser

I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out. I am looking for a template on what tech levels to choose for a noble village. One for a scouting village, and one for a support village. Would help me out alot, thanks!

W44?

then all of them should be tech level 10 :icon_idea:
edit:

On a 10 tech world the tech levels are easy. Level 10 for everything. (maybe not offensive units in defensive villages, but thats about the only exception)

Maybe you turn the village into an O village?

Edit: @OP
Use the search (advanced) button next time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:lol:
Yeah, i noticed :icon_cry:

Edit: though, i gave a better response? :S

lol, nope, you gave the same one I did. :lol:

Edit: For me, personally, I would level them all up. Keeps village versatility, but some may not see the point if they never change a D village to an O village.

DeletedUser

lol, nope, you gave the same one I did. :lol:

Edit: For me, personally, I would level them all up. Keeps village versatility, but some may not see the point if they never change a D village to an O village.

Nub :icon_razz:

I'm talking about Searching :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Anyway if you change a D village to an O village you will have time to make all tech level to 10 ;D

DeletedUser

All technologies should be researched in every village eventually. The priorities this early on though depend upon your troop unit recruitment while balancing the growth of the village infrastructure. For example, if it is an attack village I would research Archers last when my buildings are queued to the max of 5 without paying extra to exceed and I have troops recruiting.