Virtute Et Armis-W38

DeletedUser

Hello W37!Welcome to my Topic.
I am going to be founding/creating a tribe on W38 being named Virtute Et Armis (Latin for "By Valor And By Arms",this tribe will be for experianced players only!so please if you would like to join mail me or post here with your past experiance and details.
this tribe will be in North West and will have a tribe member limit of 50.
i am NOT wanting ANY POINT WHORES in this tribe at all so please do make a fair amount of troops.
i am in need of other Barons and Dukes,Recruiters/Diplomates also,so please post here of your recent experiance of them if you request to be one also.
for any other information or requests/questions please contact me with a message.
yours sincerely
SanguineBrother

P.S(editing),if any of you are wondering my recent experiance is 4.3 mil on W10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fail thread is fail.

JKJKJKJKJKJkjkjkjkJKjkjkJjkjk

Good luck with that. Kiwi and Rawr will form a super alliance and target you first!

DeletedUser

Fail thread is fail.

Good luck with that. Kiwi and Rawr will form a super alliance and target you first!

coming from the king of fail :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

TW gangbang is not nice :mad: its for a bunch of noobs ;)

Is too. I love the gang bang. 1 on 1 is just too easy (most of the time). Especially because I'm usually mistaken for a pointwhore, but sadly the reality is I'm just an all around whore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is too. I love the gang bang. 1 on 1 is just too easy (most of the time). Especially because I'm usually mistaken for a pointwhore, but sadly the reality is I'm just an all around whore.

Get gang banged is a blast until catapults and nobles. :(

DeletedUser

Indeed, I hate when people cat my academy. Especially since I'm usually pure O and am forced to dodge :(

Yeah, on W33 they catted my Academy and Smithy. All my defense had been killed in a tribemates village and all I had left was my offense.

DeletedUser

Fail thread is fail.

They will? I mean super alliances FTW, but until nobling, any point? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Guys honestly,if your going to talk in the topic i created!then join my W38 tribe.if not please make your own topic.