Virus killing off R4W

cuban hermes

This is the official declaration of Virus on R4W.

Whilst this is far from a main event, we are both (just) top 20 tribes.

Many have left R4W for Virus as they were fed up of the ineptitude of the former tribe. R4W has been grinding to a halt for some time now and this is merely a formality, we have been feasting on their villages for a while now.

image.php

All time stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Virus
Side 2:
Tribes: R4W

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 167
Side 2: 828
Difference: 661

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67
Side 2: 10
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 742,842
Side 2: 2,683,985
Difference: 1,941,143

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 418,409
Side 2: 72,212
Difference: 346,197

chart

No point in adding current war stats as we have literally just declared.

Finally, for those that like pretty pictures in declarations, here is us leading the old war horse to the knackers yard and doing what needs to be done;

article-0-0C5DE2D500000578-547_468x344.jpg

*Censored killing scene.*

image.php

That is all.

cuban hermes

Cheers Goon. :D

It's not so much a war as a mop up exercise. Luck isn't really required.

DeletedUser44895

Hmm, you post stats and showing our tribe fall in points, should I mention its people leaving for your tribe? Pathetic.

And the sad part is, your punishing your ex-members in R4W because lack in leadership, Nobling and attacking people who supported you before and helped you in your hard times. How low.

cuban hermes

Hmm, you post stats and showing our tribe fall in points, should I mention its people leaving for your tribe? Pathetic.

And the sad part is, your punishing your ex-members in R4W because lack in leadership, Nobling and attacking people who supported you before and helped you in your hard times. How low.

Hey, it's tribal wars, not tribal hugs. Dog-eat-dog.

DeletedUser44895

Hey, it's tribal wars, not tribal hugs. Dog-eat-dog.

Oh really? When it comes to your own benefit somehow it turns to Tribal wars, how amazing, Coming from someone who was in the leadership, and got so mad when I complained about how he's inactive or sitting in the corner doing nothing to fix things, instead he was just a chicken and ran away.

cuban hermes

Oh really? When it comes to your own benefit somehow it turns to Tribal wars, how amazing, Coming from someone who was in the leadership, and got so mad when I complained about how he's inactive or sitting in the corner doing nothing to fix things, instead he was just a chicken and ran away.

I won't rise to your bait. PNP isn't the place for it. Want an argument? Mail me.

This is for the war, if you wish to refute the stats, or claim you are not in fact in total rout, feel free.

cuban hermes

A good, active tribe...

Cuban Hermes today at 19:58
Come on dude. I don't want to attack you.

Topkill today at 20:50
it's not [player]Topkill[/player] here. I am [player]Egypt Empire[/player].

What can I help you with?

Cuban Hermes today at 20:52
Ah, Mr Empire, I shall assume support is incoming to my target.

Topkill today at 20:53
Yup. Just like what I did when you decided to attack [player]lalamido[/player] villages :) .

Cuban Hermes today at 20:55
good to know you have so many active accounts...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Virus
Side 2:
Tribes: R4W

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 10
Difference: 74

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 513,180
Side 2: 72,212
Difference: 440,968

chart

Is R4W fighting back?

DeletedUser44895

its over they are dead doesnt matter ur argument is invalid

We were dead not because you "WON" the war, Nah, just because we had inatives and I gave all the villages to friends/allies. After I done my job now I will enjoy being in Who?

And you guys, need to teach some of your members how to send proper nuke followed by noble train, not sending nuke and after 2 hours the noble train, Or sending nukes without rams or cats, just saying :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ur a refugee who will not let u stay in that tribe or I should say knock wont

DeletedUser44895

Refugee? Lmao, You only attacked my very very far village and lost all your nukes and nobles on it, I never had a single attack from you before, so that was most likely your best shot.

Die hating bro :lol:

nevetsb

We were dead not because you "WON" the war, Nah, just because we had inatives and I gave all the villages to friends/allies. After I done my job now I will enjoy being in Who?

And you guys, need to teach some of your members how to send proper nuke followed by noble train, not sending nuke and after 2 hours the noble train, Or sending nukes without rams or cats, just saying :icon_rolleyes:

I do not like the sound of you joining Who? so i will do all i can to prevent it.

DeletedUser

to late he is in who but it will be fine we are still strong and he cant do anything to us

Refugee? Lmao, You only attacked my very very far village and lost all your nukes and nobles on it, I never had a single attack from you before, so that was most likely your best shot.

Die hating bro :lol:

actualy no it wasnt our best shot

Last edited by a moderator: