Vodka! Merging to 4play?

DeletedUser44895

Seems like lots of Vodka! players Joined 4play, I don't know much about things going on, but as I know Vodka! were in war, and now merging? 4play in war with -fire- also. Any thoughts?

A big rim tribe that gonna be, with 2 main tribes 4play in the south and Knock! in the north.

Belindap

We did take a few of them in. I don't feel very bad about it, though, seeing as they were violating the NAP with us repeatedly.

DeletedUser

To the best of my knowledge, Vodka! Were/Are at war with Ill& IllR, how this will affect 4play i do not know

DeletedUser44895

We did take a few of them in. I don't feel very bad about it, though, seeing as they were violating the NAP with us repeatedly.

No i didn't say bad, but its interesting as both tribes are in wars with 2 different tribes.

DeletedUser

they were losing the war so they ran for 4play pretty much after they had said they wont pull a "dream."

DeletedUser102496

Egypt. Vodka is the trashiest tribe I have ever met on W57 besides ARMADA. They should get their foot off their teeth and quit running their mouth

hehe

DeletedUser

in my perception, we just invited some like Belinda what has said, and its not a merging..

DeletedUser

well what i can see they are simply merging to 4play :) just to be stronger ^_^
good luck :)

DeletedUser

Egypt. Vodka is the trashiest tribe I have ever met on W57 besides ARMADA. They should get their foot off their teeth and quit running their mouth

hehe

for the longest time i would of agreed with you.