we have cookies
we have beer
we have A LOT of coffee
No, no, no...
Not you again! :icon_cry:
Forget the existence of classic forum section. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

and you have the ability to mass recruit
Another briliant guy who don't understand what mean play tribalwars from 1-2 years.... Play a long time a game mean you make friends... so when you and you're friends come on a world and make a tribe don't mean is a mass-recruiting ! :)
Splicer you have a 2-3 months of tribalwars? :D

On Topic: The best tribe is.... hmmmm.... ftm no tribe...! :) Is bp active so let's the time run and we will see ! :p

DeletedUser

Anotherbriliant guy who don't understand what mean play tribalwars from 1-2 years.... Play a long time a game mean you make friends... so when you and you're friends come on a world and make a tribe don't mean is a mass-recruiting ! :)
Splicer you have a 2-3 months of tribalwars? :D

On Topic: The best tribe is.... hmmmm.... ftm no tribe...! :) Is bp active so let's the time run and we will see ! :p

Well Ive not been playing for 2-3 months but a longer time than that as This is my second account that I have started on And making this Thread is pointless as This early in the game shows nothing and deciding the best tribe on what 3 days is ridiculous to bring It up.

DeletedUser

Well Ive not been playing for 2-3 months but a longer time than that as This is my second account that I have started on And making this Thread is pointless as This early in the game shows nothing and deciding the best tribe on what 3 days is ridiculous to bring It up.
True... Is to early to say who's the best tribe... But that don't mean 24/24 is a mass-recruiting / mass-inviting tribe ! :D