Voting Prior World PnP's

DeletedUser

Sit back with a warm cup of cocoa because this is gonna be one long read. I will keep this open for 2 weeks because it is so extensive, add up the votes after that and proclaim a winner.

1. MarkHarrison
[spoil]
W38 - Declaration AGAINST WTF? when I was still in SK, though W38 people will probably remember me from later when I joined WTF? (which then renamed itself BANNED.) [Note to Mods to stop me being banned - Jirrki88 and morthy have confirmed that we may use the phrase "WTF?" in the public forums PROVIDED it is used only to refer to the W38 tribe. See morthy's edit of Jirkki's note here)]
[/spoil]

2. Shlomzi
[spoil]
Clicky
[/spoil]

3. Chase X.
[spoil]
Loki's gone crazy!
crazy.jpg

How did it happen? Too much stress? Came from a dysfunctional family? There are many things you could chalk it up to, but let's go with the most prominent. The POOR leadership or lack there of and nubbin members who couldn't coordinate their way out of a paper bag.

How did it start? Well one day, two girls from another world (one of which has a MAJOR crush on the other and was trying to impress her) were sitting around chatting about the new world coming up...and Loki was born!

Loki was never meant to be kept. It was nothing more than a colored chick a kid gets on Easter. It might last a couple of weeks, but then you find it dead in the back yard.
deadchick.jpg

But that damn chicken just kept growing and growing, until one day we noticed it wasn't even a chicken but some huge hybrid of a fat thanksgiving turkey. And Loki keep growing, eating all the tribes that were in our way, and it would have been a good life for Loki, no matter what was said in the forum about how bad we were or how bloated we became, because we REALLY were just out to have a good time playing.

There was one major problem though. A late starter to the world. But I was scared for Loki from the start. So I tried to move the tribe out of the way of this huge problem, but it continued to grow and grow, bigger and better than Loki ever was or could be Domino was here and had every intention of sticking around, not to mention taking every village they wanted off Loki, until we felt like nothing more than their farmed food.
motel-hell-remake.jpg

There were offers made all over the place. Tribes whispering to Loki to join them in the mutual goal to get rid of this slightly egotistical, and considerably talented threat that is Domino.

And we made a few hesitant and sometimes drunken advances to Domino, trying to prove our worth, if for nothing but getting up her skirt. But we were ignored, or slapped in the face at every approach.

Until finally one day council just cracked. Instead of plotting our next unorganized missions, or convincing ourselves how great we are in the face of all the proof of incompetence, we all were just cackling madly! Guys came in white suits and nets to take us away, but we ran and hid, and YES Loki has gone mad!

And declares war on Domino.

And for all of those who say Loki is scared, Loki is the worst tribe, etc etc. First you go grow some, do what we have done, (Been one of the only tribe to declare war constantly and win everyone we have pursued in this world, and now declared on a tribe who is higher ranked, more skilled and quite a bit bigger.) then you come back at talk your smack.
[/spoil]

4. pyker42
[spoil]
And, my favorite declaration, from W23, the Rebelz declaration on TDL. An example of Picture PnP(done right, in my opinion.).
RANT Reports From Refugee Camp
[/spoil]

5. Dwarven King
[spoil]
W30
[/spoil]

6. Internal Server Error
[spoil]
Clicky.
[/spoil]

7. Agir
[spoil]
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=80508
[/spoil]

8. SoshiMariko
[spoil]
Cake!!
[/spoil]

9. Dartship
[spoil]
me v. Petro

Well, for those who never played W33, or didn't play from the beginning, I joined one of the top ten tribes at the beginning, Draco. This tribe proved to be under the leadership of a man, Petrospanteli, with no leadership capacity, and who only made the tribe look foolish on the public forums. Considering that Petro not only ruled in despotic fashion, and that he did not even use correct English grammar, I, and a couple other members of Draco., started flaming him on the public forums. I think this reply is directed at his poor war coordination efforts (he told all members of Draco. family to send offensive troops at me if they were within 5-7 hours). He didn't specify if it was 5-7 hours for which troop, and also felt it necessary to tell the tribe what the offensive troops were. In addition, less than 90% followed his orders, and he, who was within that time limit, sent no troops whatsoever. Of those that sent troops, most were defensive troops, not very promising start.
[/spoil]

Okay wait for the poll :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sweet. Are their any guidelines, like about voting for yourself? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser44836

Maximum number of options for a poll is 10.

There are 17, so think its best to let things run like this. :/

DeletedUser

Maximum number of options for a poll is 10.

There are 17, so think its best to let things run like this. :/

Umm since i see there are repetitions in the options chose one best for each person :icon_confused:

DeletedUser44836

Umm since i see there are repetitions in the options chose one best for each person :icon_confused:

(blush) honestly i didnt read the names... just a little busy right now. good idea. il get on it.

DeletedUser

Everyone was able to enter two PnP's, so there shouldn't be any repetitions.

Internal Server Error

8 of those could be cut, only allowing 1 per person. Then you'd be able to do a proper poll.

As it is, I just dont think it'll work as a voting competition. Not to detract from your work Chase, but I just feel that it won't be as successful as it would be if it was an actual poll.

Cheers for the idea though <3

DeletedUser

I kinda agree ISE if everyone that submited 2 will give me thier 1st choice, I could trim it down :)

DeletedUser

I kinda agree ISE if everyone that submited 2 will give me thier 1st choice, I could trim it down :)

Or people could have two entries each, and you vote for the maker of the PnP, not the thread itself.

DeletedUser

I will go back over them and either choose what the authors said were their best, or if they did not state their best I will choose the first.

DeletedUser

My second entry is my preference if we are only allowed one. The RANT Reports From Refugee Camp.

DeletedUser

I knew that pyker :) Hopfully Chaos will find his way back in today and see I sorted through the mess.

DeletedUser13939

There is only nine now. Can we turn it into a poll now?

DeletedUser

Waiting on Chaos.

Just like most mods, never there when you want him, but always there when you don't. :lol:

DeletedUser

Sorry Vilja I must have missed it, but there is a spot for you and just in time I am about to write Chaos again :)

*LOL that don't count!