Voting Thread For Noob of the Month

DeletedUser

As much as I would love to see Sword noble train and nuke himself, I would rather see Olyer hit ;P 1) Davidious.

DeletedUser

12) ony7 (Waited and finally decided....don't know why though....:lol: )

for you Ony7 and i hope Opty will not noble me :))

swordalchemist

looks like i has lost me noobish charm...:icon_cry:

i votes for me. no one is a bigger noob dan i (oh btw sword i am literally 2 spots behind you) :)

well you should be...seeing i have been inactive for quite some time now...:icon_eek: .and not to mention....your account is being co-played....and i m playing by me self.....:icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

looks like i has lost me noobish charm...:icon_cry:

well you should be...seeing i have been inactive for quite some time now...:icon_eek: .and not to mention....your account is being co-played....and i m playing by me self.....:icon_cool:
well i did have my comp stolen for two months :) thats why i am coplayin now, look this account has tripled since i got on a month and a half ago:p

DeletedUser

It's obviously The Roman Empire. He's been playing since W5 after all and maybe even earlier. And still the biggest noob :p

DeletedUser

I think it'll be ony vs David for the top spot of the Biggest Noob.

ony - 6
David - 6

DeletedUser

Stez because he's a bunny and a fiddler.... bunny+fiddler=noob of epic porportions ;)

swordalchemist

wats up people...why did the voting stop....their stilll some time left....so vote already....or should i send out a world wide circular....:icon_eek:....now tht would be interesting....

DeletedUser

wats up people...why did the voting stop....their stilll some time left....so vote already....or should i send out a world wide circular....:icon_eek:....now tht would be interesting....

Noooo :icon_redface: we don't want the fragile server to brake!