-?- vs D_S: One of us has outlived there usefullness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32281

no, inactivity is killing us. we had many going inactive before the war and we never stopped getting them. and we lost a few key players now the tribe is falling. and yes, many villages we have taken is by sniping them back which proves at least a few are trying. and not all active members have yet to be attacked

Inactivity isn't the reason why you're losing the war.
If that was the case, then your active players wouldn't also be getting nobled.

You cannot claim these players aren't active, either when they attempt snipings, shift defense and send attacks (most of the time pointlessly).

-?- made sure the active players were targeted as we wanted to actually fight, destroying the active players and getting rid of the tribe.
Many of those who haven't been targeted are the wimpy players who are yet to even send attack troops towards -?-

Respaj is the only player I think has done anywhere near a decent job in the fight and was deserving of a much better tribe in the first place.
Just like the rest it is only a matter of time though.

Those active players you claim have not been attacked are obviously the players who are not actively attacking -?- so they can wait :icon_wink:

@ ddave - edit that post and export the mail instead. More people will read and respond. I don't intend to read in reverse order myself.

ddave

Thanks for the tip. I've made the change. This was my first world and that was my first forum post. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Side 1: -?- *?*

Side 2: D_S D_S2

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,514
Side 2: 840
Difference: 1,674

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 444
Side 2: 52
Difference: 392

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,832,498
Side 2: 6,102,952
Difference: 12,729,546

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,133,748
Side 2: 502,316
Difference: 3,631,432

image.php

DeletedUser

Respaj is the only player I think has done anywhere near a decent job in the fight and was deserving of a much better tribe in the first place.

DeletedUser

Inactivity isn't the reason why you're losing the war.
If that was the case, then your active players wouldn't also be getting nobled.

You cannot claim these players aren't active, either when they attempt snipings, shift defense and send attacks (most of the time pointlessly).

-?- made sure the active players were targeted as we wanted to actually fight, destroying the active players and getting rid of the tribe.
Many of those who haven't been targeted are the wimpy players who are yet to even send attack troops towards -?-

Those active players you claim have not been attacked are obviously the players who are not actively attacking -?- so they can wait :icon_wink:

@ ddave - edit that post and export the mail instead. More people will read and respond. I don't intend to read in reverse order myself.

hey, i was the first in conquer an -?- village, and recover 3 more from some of my members and conquer another of someone called ... virald or something, and i only have recieved 7 or 8 nukes, I demand you to attack me. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser18122

Man most people hate getting attacked,You are asking for someone to attack you,A true trible War player,Good luck

DeletedUser

some attacks right here would be nice too, i want to see how long i can stay on their target list..

Trony

I knew.... I think now Angacam could change the tribe tag..... 24/7.....
He dismiss all his good members and recruit other player..... Maybe because he is afraid..... :icon_razz:
Ops sorry.... -?- is good tribe.... with many old player.... very loyal....

DeletedUser

He dismiss all his good members and recruit other player..... Maybe because he is afraid..... :icon_razz:

Which good player was dismissed?

DeletedUser32281

Oh noes! Let's all criticise the number one tribe for successful recruitment of very good, active players.

Because it isn't allowed to be done, right?

Wrong! It's just that some Dukes (I.e - the dukes of D_S) are incapable of recruiting strong players.

For the record, no I am not one of the original -?- members. In fact, I'm probably one of the players you refer to.

DeletedUser

So you expected us to follow your lead and hold onto inactive players? That is what D_S blamed there lack of ability on isn't it? All the inactives, or were we to simply dismiss the inactives and wait for someone to come to us?

This is tha way it works if you want to be successfull:

1) A tribe is formed of 60 players

2) Once you are in your villages never leave, you may but not your villages, you break the rules, quit, or go yellow we noble you off internally.

3) as you noble em off you replace em with active players.

Many of our newer recruits were once in 24/7. Is there some reason that it would be wrong to recruit strong, active players? If we did not recruit them someone else would have. Why fight against them when you can bring them in and fight alongside of them.

It looks to me like D_S is the scared one.

DeletedUser

Ignore him lol. There is nothing wrong with recruiting strong active players, it would be foolish not to and i think just about every duke would do it if the player was trustworthy.

The inactive thing isn't even an excuse anymore, it was to begin with but now the people have only gone inactive because of the war that they cant handle

DeletedUser40735

I wish our tribe recruited some strong active players lol, all we run through our academy are like 10-30kers tops. :(

And lucky you for picking up the 24/7 players.

DeletedUser

Your assumptions are ill informed and your conclusions badly judged.

jomissuri

So you expected us to follow your lead and hold onto inactive players? That is what D_S blamed there lack of ability on isn't it? All the inactives, or were we to simply dismiss the inactives and wait for someone to come to us?

This is tha way it works if you want to be successfull:

1) A tribe is formed of 60 players

2) Once you are in your villages never leave, you may but not your villages, you break the rules, quit, or go yellow we noble you off internally.

3) as you noble em off you replace em with active players.

Many of our newer recruits were once in 24/7. Is there some reason that it would be wrong to recruit strong, active players? If we did not recruit them someone else would have. Why fight against them when you can bring them in and fight alongside of them.

It looks to me like D_S is the scared one.

read overview of D_S

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
There is no "luck" that -?- got the players from 24/7, they were 24/7 top allies. And they were and are the best tribe around.

DeletedUser

Why is it that Aria-O is doing Undecided's job? I have 20 incoming from Aria-O currently and have lost 4 villages due to sleeping overnight. Obviously, Undecided has made some deal with Aria. I am allied with Aria, but not Aria-O. Even though there is no alliance with them, it is hard to believe to get attacks from them since they know what's going on and etc. Just would like an answer, not complaining.

DeletedUser

read overview of D_S

LMAO, D_S is irrelavent, why the hell would I wish to read moro of your drivel.:icon_rolleyes:

Why is it that Aria-O is doing Undecided's job? I have 20 incoming from Aria-O currently and have lost 4 villages due to sleeping overnight. Obviously, Undecided has made some deal with Aria. I am allied with Aria, but not Aria-O. Even though there is no alliance with them, it is hard to believe to get attacks from them since they know what's going on and etc. Just would like an answer, not complaining.

LMAO, perhaps the sharks smell blood in the water.:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.