-VVV- >>> Death?

Hordes of chaos

-VVV- have now changed it's name to Death?

We are now also accepting diplomatic relations

Hordes of chaos

it will just be death but there is anoob with like 34 points hogging the tag so when he goes we will change it till then its death?

DeletedUser34598

Please attack him, then I can use the 'And with strange æons even Death may die' line.

Last edited:

Zschech

not a Die. wannabe no
Death was a tribe in W1 which I think procedes Die. by quite a bit

DeletedUser34598

I'd rather be a bunch of dice than a single die. I'm sure Paul Simon said that. Or Gary Gygax (RIP).

Hordes of chaos

that is true you must have been a world 1 player aswell do yu still play there?

death was in my opinion the best tribe there was at its time very aggressiv and a good leadership

Zschech

I used to be in TCK whilst in W1
though I left the world a while ago

Hordes of chaos

the chosen knights man they joined the dark side lol t:v

Zschech

Yep
but anyway hope death? can do as well in W18 as in W1 and might be able to with no T:V in the world

DeletedUser

Lol world 1 death :)) Poor death , they went down in flames :p ... After they eat what crumms T:V left them after the RoBAC war , they grew close to T:V points but as soon as T:V decided they should go they were gone :p .
But none the less they were a good enough tribe . I always respected the players in HOPE ( Ambition :D )
Anyway nice to see DEATH sortof back ... But I always thaught that remakes never actualy reach the strength and infamy the original tribes do .

Good luck and best of chances .

DeletedUser35138

Sure does, too many tribes use things like that anyway. Too many roman and spatan things are used in this game now. The world after 300( movie ) was released had heaps of 300 tribes in it.

Anyway on topic, death gives a more aggressive name too. -VVV- was nice, death is better.

DeletedUser

oh god here goes another wannabe death trying to be like Death a great tribe in some peoples eyes :) I have seen a few copies before and look heres another one big mistake there hordes :icon_rolleyes: